Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Other]

2018/03/29 UNCLE BEN’S® Easy Fortune Promo Grand Prize Instant Win Game, NPE, 13+

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 26th, 2018 11:25 am
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
2125 posts
22259 upvotes
Ottawa

2018/03/29 UNCLE BEN’S® Easy Fortune Promo Grand Prize Instant Win Game, NPE, 13+

Searched but didn't see this posted...

The Promo started December 19 , 2017 at 9:00 AM (ET). UNCLE BEN’S® Chinese New Year Grand Prize Instant Win Game ends on March 29, 2018 at 11:59:59 PM (ET)

RULES and ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: https://easyfortune.ca/rules-and-regulations

HOW TO ENTER & PLAY - GRAND PRIZE INSTANT WIN GAME: No Purchase Necessary. Randomly seeded in a total of 180,000 UNCLE BEN’S® Limited Edition Jasmine rice 5 Pack (240g x 5) are 8 winning packs. Each winning pack will contain a red envelope insert containing a Grand Prize claim form. The in-pack Prize claim form will contain information on how to claim the Grand Prize.

GRAND PRIZE INSTANT WIN GAME DETAILS - The Grand Prize Instant Win Game commences at 9:00 AM (ET) December 19, 2017 and closes at 11:59:59 pm (ET) March 29, 2018 or while product supplies last, whichever is earlier (Instant Win Game Period). If all Grand Prizes are claimed and awarded prior to March 29, 2018 a notice will be posted on the www.easyfortune.ca and / or www.facebook.com/unclebenscanada.

PRIZES & ODDS OF WINNING: There are a total of eight (8) Instant Win Grand Prizes, available to be won at the start of the Promotion. Refer to RULES for INSTANT WIN GRAND PRIZE CLAIMS.
NOTE: Instant Win Grand Prize claim form and winning envelope must be postmarked and received on or before July 2, 2018 or the Grand Prize may be forfeited.
Each Grand Prize consists of eight thousand, eight hundred and eighty eight dollars Canadian ($8888 CAD ) awarded in the form of a cheque. Overall Odds of Winning an Instant Win Grand Prize are 1:22,500. Grand Prizes will diminish as they are won and claimed.

No Purchase Entry: To enter without a purchase, send by mail a return self-addressed, stamped envelope to UNCLE BEN’S® Easy Fortune Promo, c/o 5225 Satellite Dr. Mississauga, ON., L4W 5P9. RE: No Purchase entry to receive a coupon redeemable in store for a free UNCLE BEN’S® Limited Edition Jasmine rice 5 Pack (240g x 5). Requests must be postmarked on or before March 12, 2018. Limit one (1) request per outer mailing envelope per day while supplies last. Requests that are made in any fashion other than as specified herein are void.
27 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2008
1944 posts
14270 upvotes
Anyone know how much the Jasmine rice 5-pack costs?
LadyB
Received a kidney transplant September 1, 2018. Be a donor
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
2125 posts
22259 upvotes
Ottawa
I wanted to check the price of 5 pack too, product cost vs Stamps. Googled and couldn't find that size, but at Walmart the Uncle Ben's Jasmine Rice 460 g is $3.97.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
1015 posts
1949 upvotes
I don't get it. The grand prize winning notifications are put in the rice packages. I would assume all 8 will be put in the packaging....how does the NPN option work for a contest like this?
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2005
1555 posts
15126 upvotes
jnunavut wrote: I don't get it. The grand prize winning notifications are put in the rice packages. I would assume all 8 will be put in the packaging....how does the NPN option work for a contest like this?
They send you a coupon to purchase the product ....

No Purchase Entry: To enter without a purchase, send by mail a return self-addressed, stamped envelope to UNCLE BEN’S® Easy Fortune Promo, c/o 5225 Satellite Dr. Mississauga, ON., L4W 5P9. RE: No Purchase entry to receive a coupon redeemable in store for a free UNCLE BEN’S® Limited Edition Jasmine rice 5 Pack (240g x 5). Requests must be postmarked on or before March 12, 2018. Limit one (1) request per outer mailing envelope per day while supplies last. Requests that are made in any fashion other than as specified herein are void.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3524 posts
15859 upvotes
Halifax
NIce way to handle the NPE, give you a coupon to purchase.
Jul 3, 2011
151 posts
226 upvotes
Oshawa
Has anyone had any luck finding these in store?
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2008
1944 posts
14270 upvotes
I just received my FPC for a 5-pack of Uncle Ben's Bistro Express Jasmine Rice.

I have been shopping for Instacart and saw a display at Zehrs. I think the 5-packs are $10.
LadyB
Jul 3, 2011
151 posts
226 upvotes
Oshawa
I've checked Loblaws Superstore, Walmart, and Metro with no luck yet. Let me know how you do at Zehrs :)
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2008
1944 posts
14270 upvotes
Got a box at RCSS in St. Catharines. Two $1 off coupons, one coupon for a free package of basmati, but no red envelope.
LadyB
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3524 posts
15859 upvotes
Halifax
I got my coupon in the mail but can’t find the pack. Anyone else have any luck? I’ve tried Walmart, Superstore, Sobeys.
Jul 3, 2011
151 posts
226 upvotes
Oshawa
Tracydeanne wrote: I got my coupon in the mail but can’t find the pack. Anyone else have any luck? I’ve tried Walmart, Superstore, Sobeys.
I haven't found them yet either, I also checked Foodland, Metro, and Costco in addition to Walmart and Loblaws
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3524 posts
15859 upvotes
Halifax
If they’re trying to promote this product, they sure are doing a poor job of it! I’ve sent a message via their website asking where I can find it.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3524 posts
15859 upvotes
Halifax
Well this was zero help. I guess if no one can buy it, they don’t have to give away the $8888.

Dear Tracy,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding our BISTRO EXPRESS® product.

We are sorry for your frustration; however we are unable to tell stores what they should or should not sell. We offer product for sale and our sales people try to encourage store chains or individual stores to carry our product--however it is purely at their discretion. It is also possible that stores have bought and sold the product but have decided not to order more product, or we had sold out of the promotional packaging. Our rules and regulations do state that the promotion is only valid while supplies last.

Hopefully if there is still product in the marketplace you will be able to find the packages you need. Please do verify all major grocery chains such as Loblaw's, Sobeys, Fortino's, Metro, No Frills, Real Canadian Super Store and Walmart as they may have it in stock.

We thank you for your interest in our products.

Best Regards,

Your Friends at Mars Canada Inc.