Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Other]

2018/05/01 Mac’s Convenience Stores Inc. Flip the Lip, Western prov. and Central On.

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 15th, 2018 11:18 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4265 posts
23520 upvotes
North York
instagram: ANYP4PYFR3C
Mar 29, 2011
622 posts
2214 upvotes
White Rock, BC
Received this email a short while ago...Congratulations! You are a Week 5 winner of Mac's/Circle K Flip the Lip Froster contest!

You've won a Macbook Air!

Thank you so much to: ishfish [OP], and all the generous contributors of codes: ishfish, skeetersden, BK2006, BobSagget, ertyu, harryone, Maggie22, wilkie1020, vilmark, Jay42, monstropaul, NCD710, and Rosibal! You guys all rock!

Good luck to all for the duration of the contest! Holy crap I still can't believe I won!!
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24232 posts
43261 upvotes
ONTARIO
grace1972 wrote: Received this email a short while ago...Congratulations! You are a Week 5 winner of Mac's/Circle K Flip the Lip Froster contest!

Thank you so much to: ishfish [OP], and all the generous contributors of codes: ishfish, skeetersden, BK2006, BobSagget, ertyu, harryone, Maggie22, wilkie1020, vilmark, Jay42, monstropaul, NCD710, and Rosibal! You guys all rock!

Good luck to all for the duration of the contest! Holy crap I still can't believe I won!!
Wow, that's the most sought after prize. Congrats. Now you should be able to contest like a pro with a speedy little laptop like that.
Mar 29, 2011
622 posts
2214 upvotes
White Rock, BC
BobSagget wrote: Wow, that's the most sought after prize. Congrats. Now you should be able to contest like a pro with a speedy little laptop like that.
Thank you so much BobSagget! I'm still so stunned, and wasn't expecting to win anything honestly. Contesting like a pro... hey I like that!! Fingers and toes crossed that you will be next!
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4265 posts
23520 upvotes
North York
grace1972 wrote: Thank you so much BobSagget! I'm still so stunned, and wasn't expecting to win anything honestly. Contesting like a pro... hey I like that!! Fingers and toes crossed that you will be next!
And me!!!!
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10380 upvotes
grace1972 wrote: Received this email a short while ago...Congratulations! You are a Week 5 winner of Mac's/Circle K Flip the Lip Froster contest!

Congrats! Always nice to win something...
Mar 29, 2011
622 posts
2214 upvotes
White Rock, BC
Just in case anyone has just discovered this contest or is waiting to enter all the codes at once, here is a compiled list to date (27 codes). Please no thumbs up for me, but go through and give a thumbs up for all the other kind posters who originally posted them. Good luck all!

https://flipthelip.ca/enter

L9NREPECF4P
EA9C3PMYNLL
4FRY9PMRN4E
94CRMPYLL44
PRLNRPPCPLF
MR3RAP3F9N4
PRNEPP4YAR4
AA3RYPRNCMA
CPYCMPAE9F9
94R3YPY3RFY
AREFMPEPC9Y
9L9LAP9NCCR
9MCLRP4L9F9
99ELNPANAF9
YARCPPLLFR4
FY9MCPFF39L
NMCM9PAN93N
FPLPEPP44Y4
CR3YYPELP9E
F34LYP3YLP9
MAM94P33993
YFL3CPMPNPR
CFF4APMC3FC
CYPFLP3NAC3
34YPMP49PPE
ANYP4PYFR3C
9C4C3PREFPC
Dec 13, 2015
31 posts
308 upvotes
Okanagan Valley, Bri…
I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you!

Lol!

Just kidding, congratulations grace1972! Those MacBook Airs are nice! ☺
〰〰〰〰〰
Confucious say... "You can't give I.O.U. to U.P.S. for C.O.D., They call F.B.I. on you!"
Dec 13, 2015
31 posts
308 upvotes
Okanagan Valley, Bri…

You've won a Macbook Air!...
Hi GRACE! What did they ask for from you? Any ID, self picture? Address?
Just curious what requirements are when you've got to the emailing part?

Thanks.
〰〰〰〰〰
Confucious say... "You can't give I.O.U. to U.P.S. for C.O.D., They call F.B.I. on you!"
Mar 29, 2011
622 posts
2214 upvotes
White Rock, BC
SouthOkanagan wrote: Hi GRACE! What did they ask for from you? Any ID, self picture? Address?
Just curious what requirements are when you've got to the emailing part?

Thanks.
Hi SouthOkanagan,

One had to respond to their initial email within 5 days, and they wanted one to sign a prize claim form with your name, address, and an STQ. Also, yes they did require a copy of one's photo ID (driver's license). According to the rules the name that you use to enter the contest must match your photo ID. So if your name on your ID is under your maiden name for example, don't register for the contest under your married name. Matchy matchy is very important!

Good luck to you!
Nov 8, 2009
263 posts
357 upvotes
grace1972 wrote: Hi SouthOkanagan,

One had to respond to their initial email within 5 days, and they wanted one to sign a prize claim form with your name, address, and an STQ. Also, yes they did require a copy of one's photo ID (driver's license). According to the rules the name that you use to enter the contest must match your photo ID. So if your name on your ID is under your maiden name for example, don't register for the contest under your married name. Matchy matchy is very important!

Good luck to you!
Yeah it's kind of weird they ask for government photo id for this contest. I don't know how prevalent that is? First contest i've ever won that asks for this since entering contests for 10 years. Even won $10000 before on a contest that never asked for photo ID. I was hesitant to send a copy of my ID for a $50 gift card. Also my legal name doesn't match my shortened name I use everyday but they replied everything was ok.
Sep 28, 2013
315 posts
272 upvotes
BRANTFORD
whobetta wrote: Yeah it's kind of weird they ask for government photo id for this contest. I don't know how prevalent that is? First contest i've ever won that asks for this since entering contests for 10 years. Even won $10000 before on a contest that never asked for photo ID. I was hesitant to send a copy of my ID for a $50 gift card. Also my legal name doesn't match my shortened name I use everyday but they replied everything was ok.
It's rare but does happen. I've had to do one when I won Sketchers shoes but forgot the sponsor and also one through Scotiabank both wanted scanned ID's. I've even had to get a notary for one which landed up costing like $25.00 but it was for a trip so it was worth it.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4265 posts
23520 upvotes
North York
lemmiwinks123 wrote: It's rare but does happen. I've had to do one when I won Sketchers shoes but forgot the sponsor and also one through Scotiabank both wanted scanned ID's. I've even had to get a notary for one which landed up costing like $25.00 but it was for a trip so it was worth it.
Fyi, in the event that you need a notarized doc for a winning, contact your MPP and he' ll do it free of charge