• Apr 11th, 2018 12:12 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3194 posts
15839 upvotes
Halifax

2018/05/21 NHL & Enterprise Hat Trick Challenge, Leaderboard & Random

Promotion ends at the start of the Stanley Cup Final Game.

Lots of different drawings at various times, read rules.

Leaderboard: We’re prob too late starting to win the Leaderboard part unless you already started, but top of leaderboard wins.

Weekly periods: Answer three daily questions. Each Hat Trick is an entry (answer all three questions correctly on a day). Random draw.

Shootout Weeks: Do not have to answer all correctly, just answer every question posed that week to be entered. Random draw.

Playoffs prizing periods, Hat Trick = entry, random draw prize.

Full Playoffs Period Prize for top points over all Playoff periods

Prizes: Trips, cash, NHL related prizing.

Enter: http://hattrick.nhl.com/#/picks?entry_id=mine&day_code=
Rules : Embedded

PS I had to read this one a lot, so many pieces. ;)
14 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3194 posts
15839 upvotes
Halifax
I finally remembered to get my picks in before the games started today. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3194 posts
15839 upvotes
Halifax
Getting a Hat Trick (entry) on this is one big crapshoot.
Aug 18, 2006
161 posts
1616 upvotes
Waterloo
Tracydeanne wrote: I finally remembered to get my picks in before the games started today. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
I had a lot of trouble entering my picks in time last year until I realized that you can sometimes enter your picks for future dates in advance.

Just click on the ">" to the right of the date at the top of the questions section to see the questions for tomorrow and beyond. They usually have the questions posted for a few days in advance. Today (Nov. 14) you can enter picks up to Nov. 16.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3194 posts
15839 upvotes
Halifax
laura7x wrote: I had a lot of trouble entering my picks in time last year until I realized that you can sometimes enter your picks for future dates in advance.

Just click on the ">" to the right of the date at the top of the questions section to see the questions for tomorrow and beyond. They usually have the questions posted for a few days in advance. Today (Nov. 14) you can enter picks up to Nov. 16.
Oh hey, that’s an awesome tip, thank you!!

Update: it let me go up to the 20th.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3194 posts
15839 upvotes
Halifax
Has anyone gotten a Hat Trick (entry) on this one yet? I seem to suck at predictions.
Feb 14, 2012
417 posts
1866 upvotes
Tracydeanne wrote: Has anyone gotten a Hat Trick (entry) on this one yet? I seem to suck at predictions.
i know absolutely nothing about hockey and by random guessing i have 2 hat tricks so far! yayyyyyy me
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2002
2436 posts
94 upvotes
Ottawa
Anyone having issues with the page loading? Not loading for me anymore.

FS: Nothing
Apr 22, 2013
237 posts
2222 upvotes
Woodbridge
Round 2 for the playoffs has started. The end date is when the playoffs end...not sure when that will be. Depends on how long each series goes.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)