Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Daily]

2018/07/22 - Petro-Points Facebook “Points-Match” Contest [FB Req'd]

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 16th, 2018 12:15 pm
[OP]
Jul 30, 2007
408 posts
2542 upvotes
Toronto

2018/07/22 - Petro-Points Facebook “Points-Match” Contest [FB Req'd]

Good if you collect Petro Points. Otherwise value not really there.

Contest: https://petro-canada-games.ca/petro-points/
Rules: https://petro-canada-games.ca/petro-poi ... les_en.pdf

Prize:
• Main Draw Prize: Eighteen (18) prizes of ten-thousand (10,000) Petro-Points will be awarded
during the Contest as described in the Rules below (“Main Draw Prize”).
Each Prize will be awarded by a random computer generated draw (see paragraph entitled “Main Draw”
below 2.3 and 2.4) from the eligible Contest Entries registered and received within the corresponding
weekly prize draw period (“Weekly Prize Draw Period”) (see paragraph entitled “Main Draw Schedule”
for details). Each Prize must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternatives, substitution or transfers of
the Prizes will be allowed
There is a limit of one (1) Main Draw Prize per Eligible Entrant for the Contest.
Leaderboard Draw Prize: In addition to the Main Draw Prizes, one (1) prize of two-hundred and fiftythousand
(250,000) Petro-Points will be awarded at the close of the Contest (“Leaderboard Draw Prize”).
The Leaderboard Draw Prize will be awarded by a random computer generated draw (see paragraphs
2.3 and 2.4 paragraph entitled “Leaderboard Draw” below) from the ten (10) Eligible Entrants with the
highest cumulative scores during the Contest Period based on the eligible Contest entries registered
and received in conformity with these Rules and Regulations (“Top 10 Contest Scores”). Each Prize must
be accepted as awarded. No cash alternatives, substitution or transfers of the Prizes will be allowed.
Odds: The odds of being randomly selected to win a Main Draw Prize depends on the total number of
eligible Entries received during the corresponding Weekly Prize Draw Period (see paragraph entitled
“Main Draw Schedule” for details)in accordance with the Rules.
The odds of being randomly selected to win a Leaderboard Draw Prize depend on the total number of
Eligible Entrants registered during the Contest Period, the frequency of play and the ability of entrants.
Main Draw: A draw of three (3) eligible Entries will be made by a random computer-generated selection
once per week during the Contest Period, at 2489 North Sheridan Way, Mississauga, Ontario, L5K 1A8,
among all eligible entries registered and received during the corresponding Weekly Prize Draw the
Contest Period ("Main Draw"). Each eligible Entry is only valid for the Main Draw Prize corresponding to
the Weekly Prize Draw Period during which it has been registered and received. A total of eighteen (18)
eligible entries will be drawn for a chance to win the Main Draw Prizes over the course of the Contest
Period.

Leaderboard Draw: A draw of one (1) eligible entry will be made by a random computer-generated
selection on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. EST or soon thereafter, at 2489 North Sheridan Way,
Mississauga, Ontario, L5K 1A8, from all Eligible Entrants eligible entries with the Top 10 Contest Scores
registered and received during the Contest Period ("Leaderboard Draw") for the Leaderboard Draw
Prize. Should there be more than ten (10) Eligible Entrants with the highest cumulative scores, the
Leaderboard Draw shall include all Eligible Entrants with all of such cumulative scores, with the
Leaderboard Draw including all of the eligible entries with such scores. For example, should there be
eight (8) Eligible Entrants with a score of 100,000 points and four (4) Eligible Entrants with a score of
99,999 points, the Leaderboard Draw shall include all twelve (12) Eligible Entrants (*Note that these
numbers are used for illustration purposes only, and are not intended to reflect the anticipated highest
cumulative scores in relation to the Game).

Entry:

Contest Entry: Using the designated application on the Petro-Points Facebook page, Eligible Entrants
are invited to play the “Points-Match” game (“Game”) and then register by completing the entry form
available on the Petro-Points Facebook Page to receive ballots towards the draw for a chance to win
prizes (“Entries”). One (1) ballot to the Contest will be awarded for every 1,000 points earned by the
Eligible Entrant playing. Additionally, an Eligible Entrant will be awarded one (1) additional ballot to the
Contest if they ‘share’ the Game with others on Facebook (maximum number of one (1) additional ballot
into the Contest regardless of how many other people the Eligible entrant ‘shares” the Game with on
Facebook) . Internet access, a valid e-mail account and a Facebook account are required to participate.
In order to enter the Contest, Eligible Entrants must be a registered user on Facebook*. If the Eligible
Entrant does not have a Facebook account, follow the on-screen instructions to register for a free
Facebook account at www.facebook.com. Only one (1) Facebook account may be used by each Eligible
Entrant in connection with this Contest.
There is a maximum of three (3) Games per day by each Eligible Entrant
16 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
43713 posts
43540 upvotes
Economy, NS
Thank You!~
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2006
2797 posts
1260 upvotes
Burnaby
Says my petro points number is invalid
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
43713 posts
43540 upvotes
Economy, NS
amplified wrote: Says my petro points number is invalid
You need the spaces
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2006
2797 posts
1260 upvotes
Burnaby
valeriey wrote: You need the spaces
Yeah I also tried with the spaces and no dice. Even when I try linking it with More Rewards it wont work either. Oh well.
[OP]
Jul 30, 2007
408 posts
2542 upvotes
Toronto
amplified wrote: Yeah I also tried with the spaces and no dice. Even when I try linking it with More Rewards it wont work either. Oh well.
If you just created the number it takes a couple of hours for it to get into the system I think. I ran into the same problem.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
1244 posts
10646 upvotes
I entered with no spaces and it worked fine.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2007
9473 posts
121 upvotes
thanks
wins 2007----$5494.88
wins 2008----$2282.93
Jan 28, 2018
283 posts
217 upvotes
Anyone else winning and getting "no entries earned" as a result?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
8763 posts
62489 upvotes
MrManager wrote: Anyone else winning and getting "no entries earned" as a result?
If you reload the page it will show your entries
Aug 29, 2016
364 posts
367 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know how you redeem your game points for Petro Points? It states that 1000 points from the game = $1 in store but gives no details on how you redeem them.
Jan 28, 2018
283 posts
217 upvotes
dielan wrote: Anyone know how you redeem your game points for Petro Points? It states that 1000 points from the game = $1 in store but gives no details on how you redeem them.
If I'm not mistaken I believe it states that 1000 points in game = 1 entry into the contest to win.
What you can win is 10,000 petro points (weekly prize) or 250,000 petro points (grand prize) where every 1000 petro points = $1 in store.