Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Daily]

2018/08/17-Rogers- THE CHFI STAYCATION A DAY GIVEAWAY WITH VINTAGE HOTELS -(need daily code to text)-19+, Ontario only

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 16th, 2018 9:56 am
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4265 posts
23520 upvotes
North York

2018/08/17-Rogers- THE CHFI STAYCATION A DAY GIVEAWAY WITH VINTAGE HOTELS -(need daily code to text)-19+, Ontario only

Started yesterday morning:

Don’t wake up one day and realize that summer is suddenly over. Wake up one day in your unbelievably comfortable bed at your choice of 3 luxurious Vintage Hotels, knowing that winning this CHFI Staycation helped make this the best summer ever!

Listen to Darren & Mo weekday mornings in the 8AM hour for the keyword to text to 981-981 (6 digits only). You could win a luxury staycation for you and a guest to experience summer in Niagara on the Lake!

Your carrier’s standard text message or short code message and data rates may apply.

You’ll enjoy a beautiful 2 night stay at Vintage Hotels’ Prince of Wales, Queen’s Landing, or Pillar & Post with a spectacular breakfast, three-course dinner, and Vintage Wine Trolley Tour for two! Making it the perfect Staycation for you to celebrate summer in wine country!

Enter/rules: https://www.chfi.com/contests/chfi-stay ... ge-hotels/
13 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
Thanks for posting! Does anyone have a code?
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4265 posts
23520 upvotes
North York
Melkor wrote: Thanks for posting! Does anyone have a code?
I saw the contest yesterday but forgot to post it here for a code for this morning :(
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4265 posts
23520 upvotes
North York
WikkiWikki wrote: Entered. Good luck to all.
wikkiwikki - you always enter the same message but on this one, how did you enter???? do you have ta code to share? please reply? I am not sure you get message notifications as you never reply to any
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4265 posts
23520 upvotes
North York
Has anyone heard the code?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
9095 posts
66762 upvotes
Rosibal wrote: Has anyone heard the code?
I was at the dentist this morning and they had the station on. I think it might have been "vacation" but I'm not 100% sure as there was a lot of noise when it was played
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4265 posts
23520 upvotes
North York
Farseer wrote: I was at the dentist this morning and they had the station on. I think it might have been "vacation" but I'm not 100% sure as there was a lot of noise when it was played
Thank you Farseer!
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4265 posts
23520 upvotes
North York
No point in entering later in the day; you have to text the code as soon as you hear it because they call the winner within minutes....tomorrow is the last chance

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)