Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Other]

2018/08/29 UMUSIC - Meet Alessia Cara in New York City (SPOTIFY RQD) (NO QC)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 23rd, 2018 12:31 am
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2018/08/29 UMUSIC - Meet Alessia Cara in New York City (SPOTIFY RQD) (NO QC)

http://www.umusic.ca/alessia-cara-streaming-contest/

Think this is a streaming contest, but you get 10 ballots for initial entry and 5 ballots for listening/following a song. Spotify needed.

Two (2) tickets to see Alessia Cara perform in New York, NY on September 7th, 2018;
• A Meet & Greet with Alessia Cara at the show (pending the artist teams and will be confirmed closer to
the date of show);
• Round trip economy airfare for two (2) persons to New York, NY (the “Destination”) from and returning to the
Canadian international airport that is closest to the winner’s place of residence, with exact dates to be
determined by the Sponsor;
• Two (2) nights’ standard accommodations for two (2) persons, based on double occupancy; at a hotel in the
Destination to be selected by the Sponsor in its sole discretion
9 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 11, 2013
15578 posts
5092 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks kindly. Entered.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2023!
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4265 posts
23520 upvotes
North York
I don't understand how to get more entries-someone there got 255. Do I need to listen to the same song over and over?
Aug 5, 2018
79 posts
35 upvotes
Rosibal wrote: I don't understand how to get more entries-someone there got 255. Do I need to listen to the same song over and over?
Yes. It says on the contest page that for every listen you get more entries into the contest.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4265 posts
23520 upvotes
North York
CloverNaveen wrote: Yes. It says on the contest page that for every listen you get more entries into the contest.
I did listen more than once and all I've got is 10 points - I am listen thru PC, not phone-maybe that is why?
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I think they're trying to grow out spotify, and it works kind of like a referral...if you have a page, which I suppose you do, you somehow tag it or post it and get entries when someone else listens. i don't think they can clip on sites and have people listen. whatever, they used to just have "referral" streaming contests. I appreciate them giving those that don't do that entry into the contest regardless
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2561 posts
1777 upvotes
Rosibal wrote: I did listen more than once and all I've got is 10 points - I am listen thru PC, not phone-maybe that is why?
The ballots refresh every hour.