Expired Contests

[Daily] 2018/10/27 J.P Wiser's Canadian Whisky - Trip To Hamilton/Toronto for CFL Showdown (SK or ON Best)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 22nd, 2018 10:06 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
1250 posts
16756 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2018/10/27 J.P Wiser's Canadian Whisky - Trip To Hamilton/Toronto for CFL Showdown (SK or ON Best)

https://www.jpwisers.com/ca/specialblendgetaway/

Says Canada Wide but Sk or ON Best for sure. I guess if you're willing to travel to SK or to ON, this contest may prove worthy to you.

There is one (1) grand prize available to be won, consisting of a trip for two (2) to watch a regular season Saskatchewan Roughriders football game in Hamilton, Ontario or Toronto, Ontario in 2019. The trip will also include a tour for two (2) of the Hiram Walker distillery in Windsor, ON. The grand prize is specifically comprised of:
two (2) round-trip economy airfares from any Saskatchewan airport to Hamilton or Toronto airport hosting a Saskatchewan Roughrider game in Canada;
round-trip travel for two (2) from Hamilton or Toronto to the Hiram Walker distillery Windsor, via train or plane, selected at the Sponsor’s sole discretion;
two (2) night’s accommodation in a standard room at a three (3) star or better hotel, selected at the Sponsor’s sole discretion;
CAD$250 spending money;
two (2) game day tickets; and
two (2) tour tickets for the Hiram Walker distillery, home of J.P. Wiser’s Canadian Whisky.The approximate retail value of the grand prize is CAD$7,000.

I checked the rules, and am leaving the contest as once, but do recall it was a daily from previous years. Anyone willing to send off an email or to confirm as to the amount of entry allowed for entry. Thank you. GL!
Last edited by stinastr on Jul 31st, 2018 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
14 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4249 posts
2092 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
I'm so bummed that they traded Manziel
Jun 6, 2012
245 posts
4304 upvotes
Saskatchewan
In Rule 2 it states: Limit one entry per person per day during the promotion period.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2013
2391 posts
92 upvotes
Thank you!
Coffee and contesting go so well together.
2013: $100 P&G prize pack
2017: $30 Who'd You Rather board game
$52 2 Bulldog tickets
$200 4 Dean Brody tickets
2018: $148 Christopher Robin Prize Pack