Expired Contests

[Other] 2018/12/03: Canada Dry Real Canadian Thanksgiving Daily Giveaway Contest - PIN Code or NPN

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2018 11:01 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
1650 posts
586 upvotes
Canada

2018/12/03: Canada Dry Real Canadian Thanksgiving Daily Giveaway Contest - PIN Code or NPN

The Canada Dry Real Canadian Thanksgiving Daily Giveaway Contest (the “Contest”) is brought to you by Canada Dry Mott’s Inc. (the “Sponsor”) and begins on September 4, 2018 at 12:00:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 3, 2018 at 11:59:59 a.m. ET (the “Contest Period”).

There are a total of ninety-one (91) Daily Prizes (each, a “Prize” and collectively, the “Prizes”) available to be won in relation to this Contest, each consisting of a $50.00 CAD Butterball turkey coupon. Coupons are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer.

During the Contest Period, you will receive one (1) PIN, while supplies last, with the purchase of one (1) of the following Participating Products (each, a “Participating Product” and collectively, the “Participating Products”) from a participating retailer in Canada;
• 500 mL, 1 Litre, 2 Litre, and 12 x 355 mL Canada Dry Ginger Ale
• 2 Litre and 12 x 355 mL Canada Dry Diet Ginger Ale
• 12 x 355 mL Canada Dry Tonic Water
• 2 Litre and 12 x 355 mL Canada Dry Club Soda
• 2 Litre and 12 x 355 mL C'Plus* Orange Burst*
• 12 x 355 mL Canada Dry Lemon-Lime Club Soda
• 12 X 355 mL Canada Dry Orange-Mandarin Club Soda
• 12 x 355 mL Canada Dry Pomegranate-Cherry Club Soda
• 12 x 355 mL Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale
• 500 mL, 2 Litre and 12 x 355 mL A&W Root Beer
• 2 Litre and 12 x 355 mL Diet A&W Root Beer
Not all Participating Products are available in all regions or at all participating retailers. Your PIN will be imprinted: (i) under the cap of specially-marked bottles; or (ii) inside specially-marked cartons.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Alternatively, to obtain one (1) PIN, while supplies last, without making a purchase, print your first name, last name, telephone number, date of birth and complete mailing address (including postal code) on a plain white piece of paper and mail it (in an envelope with sufficient Canadian postage) along with: (i) a handwritten 100 word (or more) unique and original essay explaining what a Real Canadian Thanksgiving means to you; and (ii) a self-addressed pre-paid stamped envelope with sufficient return Canadian postage; to the following address: Canada Dry Real Thanksgiving Contest NPN PIN Request, 90 Allstate Parkway, Suite 108, Markham, ON L3R 6H3 (collectively, the “Request”). Upon receipt of a Request in accordance with these Rules, you will receive one (1) randomly selected PIN per unique and original Request per envelope with sufficient Canadian postage. To be eligible, a Request must: (i) be received separately in a single envelope bearing sufficient Canadian postage (i.e. multiple Requests in the same envelope will be void); and (ii) be post-marked during the Contest Period and received by no later than November 20, 2018 to allow Sponsor sufficient time to mail back the PIN via regular mail. The Contest Parties, the third party Coupon suppliers (specifically, ReaLemon; Carnation; Green Giant; Butterball; or PAM) and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for, and accept no liability whatsoever in relation to, any late, lost, misdirected, delayed or incomplete Requests (all of which are void).

Previously Non-Winning eligible entries from the preceding day automatically carry forward to be included in subsequent daily draws.

Link: http://www.realcanadianthanksgiving.ca/#/form_pin
Rules: http://www.realcanadianthanksgiving.ca/ ... ons_en.pdf
10 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
1650 posts
586 upvotes
Canada
Spotted the PIN Codes on the 12 packs of Cranberry Ginger Ale.
Feb 9, 2017
189 posts
101 upvotes
Ontario’s West Coast
I found PIN's on Cranberry Ginger Ale but I did not win!