Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Other]

2019/03/09 Petsmart Toronto Maple Leafs Scratch and win contest, Purch or NPE, 80 KM's of Toronto

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 7th, 2019 4:02 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
9095 posts
66763 upvotes

2019/03/09 Petsmart Toronto Maple Leafs Scratch and win contest, Purch or NPE, 80 KM's of Toronto

PRIZES:

There are a total of eighteen thousand (18,000) prizes available to be won; two hundred and fifty prizes (250) are Toronto Maple Leafs prizes provided by MLSE, the remainder are prizes from PetSmart (each a “Prize”, collectively, “Prizes”). Please see prize chart below for the prize descriptions:

Prizes: Number of Prizes: Approximate Retail Value
“Behind the Scenes Prize” for Entrant and 3 guests. Inclusions:

Four (4) lower bowl tickets to a Toronto Maple Leafs 2018-2019 regular season home game at the Scotiabank Arena (40 Bay Street, Toronto, ON) (“Scotiabank Arena”) (specific game date and seat location to be determined by Contest Sponsor and MLSE); and
A behind the scenes tour of the Scotiabank Arena (subject to MLSE employee and tour area availability)
Approximate retail value of EACH Behind the Scenes Prize is $10,000.00

“Toronto Maple Leafs Ticket Prizing”:

A pair of tickets to a Toronto Maple Leafs 2018-2019 regular season home game at the Scotiabank Arena (specific game date and seat location to be determined by Contest Sponsor and MLSE)
Approximate retail value of each Maple Leafs Ticket Prizing is one hundred and fifty Canadian dollars ($150.00 CAD).

“Toronto Marlies Ticket Prizing”:

A pair of tickets to a Toronto Marlies 2018-2019 regular season home game at the Coca-Cola Coliseum (specific game date and seat location to be determined by Contest Sponsor and MLSE)
Approximate retail value of each Maple Leafs Ticket Prizing is thirty Canadian dollars ($30.00 CAD).

“Toronto Maple Leafs Sweater”: one (1) Toronto Maple Leafs Sweater (specific size and style to be determined by Contest Sponsor and MLSE)

Approximate retail value of each Maple Leafs Ticket Prizing is two hundred and fifty Canadian dollars ($250.00 CAD).

“Toronto Maple Leafs T-Shirts”: one (1) Toronto Maple Leafs t-shirt (specific size and style to be determined by Contest Sponsor and MLSE)

Approximate retail value of each Maple Leafs Ticket Prizing is fifty Canadian dollars ($50.00 CAD).

“Toronto Maple Leafs Hats”: one (1) Toronto Maple Leafs hat (specific style to be determined by Contest Sponsor and MLSE)

Approximate retail value of each Maple Leafs Ticket Prizing is thirty Canadian dollars ($30.00 CAD)

TOTAL 250
PetSmart Prize: Electronic voucher for 10% off any one (1) item purchased at www.petsmart.ca (no maximum value). Valid for online purchases only.

No maximum value

PURCHASE ENTRY METHOD: During the Contest Period, each Entrant must complete the following steps in order to obtain one (1) entry into the Contest draw (each an “Entry” and collectively “Entries”):

Visit www.petsmart.ca and purchase an item (the “Purchased Item”); Entrant must select “ship to me” as delivery method. ISPU orders are not qualified. Along with the Entrant’s Purchased Item, the Entrant will also receive a scratch ticket (the “Ticket”); Entrant must scratch the Ticket to uncover their unique promotion code; Once the promotion code is visible, visit www.mapleleafs.com/petsmart (the “Website”) and enter the code on the scratch Ticket; After entering the promotion code on the Website, the Website will reveal what prize the Entrant has won and how to redeem the prize.

NO PURCHASE ENTRY METHOD: To receive an entry into the Contest without purchasing an item from PetSmart, an Entrant must submit a 100-word essay to Thomas.parkinson@mlse.com explaining why the Entrant loves the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Limit of one (1) Entry per person during the Contest Period and limited to 18,000 entries.

Enter: https://leafsnation.mapleleafs.com/content/petsmart

Rules: embedded
7 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 2, 2009
47870 posts
793 upvotes
Penticton
Thanks! Good luck!
Dec 6, 2018
1 posts
Hey, I got one of those scratch to win tickets with my online petsmart purchase
I filled out the place where you put name and phone number and email add
Put my code in and it wouldn't work. I got a green check mark White Heavy Check Mark at the end of
Name, phone number and code but not at my email address? I pressed the continue
Button but nothing happened. I have tried 4 times and It won't go through!
Anyone else having the same problem? Sigh....! Mary
Dec 22, 2018
1 posts
Hi mary

3 tkmes6now it's happened and once the code scratches off just enough do your not a let see it. Not that it matters, it's useless anyways

Pat