Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Once]

2019/04/30 Vancouver is Awesome - VIP Royal Canadian Family Circus Experience (NO QC) B.C/Alberta/Ontario Best

• Last Updated:
  • May 1st, 2019 12:01 am
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2019/04/30 Vancouver is Awesome - VIP Royal Canadian Family Circus Experience (NO QC) B.C/Alberta/Ontario Best

https://www.vancouverisawesome.com/2019 ... s-contest/

The grand prize includes…

• 8 VIP ringside seats.
• A VIP backstage tour.
• A free pony ride for the winner’s children during intermission.
• Photos with the entire cast.
• An introduction as honorary ringmaster at the event’s opening ceremony.

To enter to win the Run Away to the Circus for a Day Grand prize courtesy of Royal Canadian Circus, you must do at least one of the following:

1. ‘Like’ Royal Canadian Circus on Facebook and comment on our Facebook post telling us what you love about the circus.

2. ‘Follow’ Royal Canadian Circus on Twitter and comment on our Facebook post telling us what you love about the circus.

First I thought it was B.C only due to the title, but turns out it's good Canada wide. Did best as the circus tours there this year I believe. Good luck.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2637 posts
2973 upvotes
Niagara, ON
It's open to all of Canada (minus Quebec), but no airfare. Don't think I would spend airfare to take advantage of free tickets to the circus