Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Daily]

2019/06/21 AIR MILES® Onyx® World Of Rewards Contest, Onyx Status only,

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 20th, 2019 6:14 pm
Feb 14, 2012
633 posts
2358 upvotes

2019/06/21 AIR MILES® Onyx® World Of Rewards Contest, Onyx Status only,

Eligibility: The Contest is open only to Canadian resident AIR MILES Onyx status Collectors (“Collectors”) who are 18 years of age

Onyx is the highest level of Airmiles Collectors - log in to see what level you are at

daily entry and daily draw periods ...see rules

LOTS OF PRIZES including flights to Europe/Australia,

enter:
https://worldofrewards.airmiles.ca/en/home

rules:
https://worldofrewards.airmiles.ca/en/terms

good luck!
10 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 11, 2013
15578 posts
5092 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks kindly. Don’t love it when contests include gatekeeping elements like this.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2023!
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24232 posts
43262 upvotes
ONTARIO
Sucks I am no longer Onyx status anymore. Only ever reached it due to a contest I won that gave me 10,000 air miles which instantly made me Onyx lol. Long gone now though :(
Feb 14, 2012
633 posts
2358 upvotes
i used to have gold status and that was putting EVERYTHING i bought on my credit card...don't know how anyone can achieve onyx status! but good luck to those who can!
Feb 14, 2012
633 posts
2358 upvotes
sherlockmandango wrote: Thanks kindly. Don’t love it when contests include gatekeeping elements like this.

i don't like it either, unless the odds are in my favour lol ! with this contest they are not
Apr 15, 2013
505 posts
1292 upvotes
Toronto
sherlockmandango wrote: Thanks kindly. Don’t love it when contests include gatekeeping elements like this.
As an Onyx status collector, I think it's fair. :-) A gift for staying loyal to the program!
Deal Expert
Jan 11, 2013
15578 posts
5092 upvotes
Toronto
ph6704 wrote: As an Onyx status collector, I think it's fair. :-) A gift for staying loyal to the program!
Right, but the only way to acquire access to the program is to spend a bunch of money, which is against the whole point of contests in Canada.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2023!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)