Expired Contests

[Weekly] 2019/07/14 Old Dutch 65th Anniversary Contest (SK, MB, AB, BC ONLY)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 25th, 2019 10:52 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 1, 2004
5821 posts
3753 upvotes
Victoria

2019/07/14 Old Dutch 65th Anniversary Contest (SK, MB, AB, BC ONLY)

UPC: 066343119472 - Old Dutch BBQ 220g box
Enter: https://olddutch65.ca/
Rules are embedded but can be viewed here: https://olddutch65.ca/templates/snippets/rules.html

Prizes:
Weekly grand prize (1 per week): Raleigh® Superbe bike
Weekly secondary prize (3 per week): Polaroid MINT™ 2-In-1 Camera + Printer
Weekly tertiary prize (5 per week): Old Dutch chip case containing six Old Dutch chip bags

edit: Not sure if my entry is going through or not. The page refreshes and the upc is gone after submitting.
15 replies
Newbie
Oct 14, 2011
98 posts
146 upvotes
DUNDAS
Its been weeks and they still didn't announce the winner of their previous contest
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2380 posts
5263 upvotes
Canada
rchong wrote: UPC: 066343119472 - Old Dutch BBQ 220g box
Enter: https://olddutch65.ca/
Rules are embedded but can be viewed here: https://olddutch65.ca/templates/snippets/rules.html

Prizes:
Weekly grand prize (1 per week): Raleigh® Superbe bike
Weekly secondary prize (3 per week): Polaroid MINT™ 2-In-1 Camera + Printer
Weekly tertiary prize (5 per week): Old Dutch chip case containing six Old Dutch chip bags

edit: Not sure if my entry is going through or not. The page refreshes and the upc is gone after submitting.
The page now redirects to show you are successfully entered.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
19442 posts
5709 upvotes
I guess they forgot that Thunder Bay has an Old Dutch distribution center. A bud of mine works there. Maybe we aren't West enough...

Thanks though...
Newbie
Mar 26, 2018
56 posts
146 upvotes
ericasin wrote: Its been weeks and they still didn't announce the winner of their previous contest
it was me! I won the grand prize trip for 4!!!!!!!
Newbie
Mar 26, 2018
56 posts
146 upvotes
ericasin wrote: Congrats! Which pic was yours?
I made my son an old dutch chip costume out of a giant fed ex box. I entered on instagram :)
Newbie
Oct 14, 2011
98 posts
146 upvotes
DUNDAS
pancakemeow1 wrote: I made my son an old dutch chip costume out of a giant fed ex box. I entered on instagram :)
Oh cool! Was that the grand prize?
Newbie
Mar 26, 2018
56 posts
146 upvotes
ericasin wrote: Oh cool! Was that the grand prize?
Yes. I haven't sent in all my forms yet, maybe that's why they havent announced. They want everything booked now, for next June (2020) which is kinda tricky, including the 4 people, with dates and everything.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 2, 2005
1654 posts
56 upvotes
Vancouver Island
Thanks!
Member
User avatar
Jan 29, 2013
259 posts
1707 upvotes
Saskatoon Sk
I was one of the weekly tertiary prize winners of 6 bags of Old Dutch chips thanks to @rchong for sharing! Who doesn’t love chips!

Top