[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
21966 posts
163490 upvotes
GTA

2019/07/26 - Twizzlers "Snap for a Twist" [Snapchat req'd]

Prizes:

There is a total of two (2) grand prizes available to be won and they are as follows (each, a “Grand Prize”):

FIRST GRAND PRIZE: The first grand prize (the “First Grand Prize”) consists of an all-inclusive trip (see below for more details) for up to four (4) people (winner and up to three (3) travel guests) to a four (4) to five (5) star all-inclusive resort (the “Resort”) at the destination of the Sponsor’s choosing (the “Destination”) (Destination and Resort to be selected at the sole discretion of the Sponsor) including: return economy airfare for up to four (4) people departing from the Canadian international airport closest to the winner’s residence to the Destination; transfers to/from the Destination airport and the Resort; two (2) standard rooms (double occupancy) for five (5) nights’ accommodation at the Resort; and all included meals, beverages and daily activities offered at the Resort. The approximate maximum retail value is $8,400 (CAD) based on a Toronto departure, a Caribbean destination and four (4) people travelling, and may vary depending upon points of departure and Destination and Resort and fare fluctuations. The Sponsor may provide up to three (3) all-inclusive Destinations and Resorts for the winner to select from upon being declared a winner, but selection shall be at Sponsor’s sole discretion.

The winner and travel guest(s) may each require a valid passport, travel visa or other travel documentation or permissions allowing the individual to enter the Destination and Resort in advance of departure. Preferred Destination and Resort & Travel dates must be selected by the winner within a maximum of three (3) months of being declared the Grand Prize winner (see rule 9) and must be completed by July 31, 2020 otherwise the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Grand Prize.

SECOND GRAND PRIZE: The second Grand Prize consists of a trip for the winner and up to three (3) travel guests to Toronto, Ontario(“Second Grand Prize”) including: round trip economy air fare for the winner and up to three (3) guests to Toronto; two (2) standard rooms (double occupancy) for two (2) nights’ accommodation at a four (4) to five (5) star hotel in Toronto; and $1,500.00 in spending money (payable to winner in the form of a cheque). In the event that the winner lives within a 300 kilometer radius of Toronto ON, ground transportation will be provided to/from the selected hotel and the winner’s residence. The approximate retail value of the Second Grand Prize is $6,500 (CAD) based on a Vancouver departure and may vary depending upon points of departure and fare fluctuations. Travel dates must be selected by the winner within a maximum of three (3) months of being declared the Second Grand Prize winner (see rule 9) and must be completed by July 31, 2020 otherwise the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Second Grand Prize.

Instant win prizes:

$100 movie e-gift card (the “Movie Prize”) 50 $100.00
$200 concert and sporting event e-gift card (the “Event Prize”) 25 $200.00
TWIZZLERS Prize Pack consisting of six (6) TWIZZLERS products (the “TWIZZLERS Prize Pack”) 215 $12.00

How to enter:

Participants require a mobile phone and Snapchat in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Users scan the snapcode shown on packs in-store via the Snapchat App through their mobile phones during the Sweepstakes Period to get the gamified lens. Confirm that you have reached the age of majority in your province/territory of residence and click on”Submit” icon. If you are over age of majority you will need to complete the entry form (the “Entry Form”) with your full name, your email address, your full mailing address (including postal code), daytime telephone number (including area code) (collectively, the “Information”) to find out if you’re a potential winner (a “Play”) of an instant win prize (“Instant Win Prize”). If you are not over age of majority you will receive a “sorry unable to play” message. If you are the potential winner of an Instant Win Prize, a winning message (the “Winning Message”) stating “Ding, ding, ding! We have a potential winner!” will appear with which Instant Win Prize you have potentially won (see rule 5). Next, you will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question. Upon answering correctly you will be declared the winner of the Instant Win Prize identified. If you have not been selected for an Instant Win Prize, or do not correctly answer the mathematical skill testing question, a non-winning message will read, “Cue the sad trombone. Scan and play again for another shot at winning incredible experiences for you and a friend! ’Til then, have a lens.” All Information submitted must be correct to claim your Instant Win Prize and it is your responsibility to provide your correct mailing address.

Full rules:

https://snapforatwist.ca/official-rules

Contest site:

https://snapforatwist.ca/
28 replies
Dec 5, 2013
142 posts
246 upvotes
SARNIA
Is anyone else having an issue logging back in after the initial log in. ? when i try to log in as a returning user i noticed that my password is all in caps. when i try to request a new password nothing happens no email nothing
Feb 14, 2012
417 posts
1866 upvotes
i was able to figure it out, i have to log in first.
Dec 5, 2013
142 posts
246 upvotes
SARNIA
how are you logging in? Please explain as I am lost
Aug 15, 2017
52 posts
119 upvotes
thanks, gl!
$39 Koodo 10GB
$8 Public Mobile 50 minute/texts

2019 Contest Wins Total ARV: $1334
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
3028 posts
3069 upvotes
GTA
Thanks @toguy !

Snapchat newbie ...

"Users scan the snapcode shown on packs in-store via the Snapchat App through their mobile phones during the Sweepstakes Period to get the gamified lens."

Downloaded Snapchat app, tried to scan a Twizzlers package (barcode?) and not having much luck figuring out Snapchat/how to get the gamified lens.

Any steps/help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
8425 posts
55351 upvotes
mzmoney wrote: Thanks @toguy !

Snapchat newbie ...

"Users scan the snapcode shown on packs in-store via the Snapchat App through their mobile phones during the Sweepstakes Period to get the gamified lens."

Downloaded Snapchat app, tried to scan a Twizzlers package (barcode?) and not having much luck figuring out Snapchat/how to get the gamified lens.

Any steps/help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Go to this page:

Open snapchat

Put the yellow square with the ghost on it on the screen and hold down on it until you get a pop-up.

Follow the link and enter from there
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
3028 posts
3069 upvotes
GTA
Farseer wrote: Go to this page:

Open snapchat

Put the yellow square with the ghost on it on the screen and hold down on it until you get a pop-up.

Follow the link and enter from there
Thanks @Farseer !

Ok got the link, opened Snapchat and get

Twizzlers
Click on New Lens Found!
Unlock for 24 hours

Put the yellow square with the ghost on it from the Twizzlers package on the screen

"and hold down on it" until you get a pop-up

Just scan (don't click anything on Snapchat) and wait for popup?

Thanks!!
Apr 11, 2006
176 posts
2029 upvotes
Oshawa
Is every one answering the STq left to right or using BEDMAS? I am assuming BEDMAS but not 100% sure how they have set up the contest.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
2788 posts
199 upvotes
Montreal
cwilman wrote: Is every one answering the STq left to right or using BEDMAS? I am assuming BEDMAS but not 100% sure how they have set up the contest.
I've tried both ways and the both give me the same losing message. "Cue the sad trombone."
Voted RFD Most Helpful/Knowledgeable User in 2008

SDM mini-FAQ
*GCs don't count as a purchase for SDM promotions.
*The maximtum you can redeem at once is $500.
*For best value, get points with SDM promos, spend them at grocery stores.