Contests

[Other] 2019/09/01 - Jack Astor’s Bar and Grill ‘Eat Me’ Promotion - Instant win + Grand Prizes (QC OK) - Purchase/NPE

• Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2019 12:30 am
[OP]
Jun 16, 2012
167 posts
989 upvotes
CALGARY

2019/09/01 - Jack Astor’s Bar and Grill ‘Eat Me’ Promotion - Instant win + Grand Prizes (QC OK) - Purchase/NPE

Rules
Enter

HOW TO ENTER:

Attend any participating Jack Astor’s in Canada or Buffalo, New York, purchase a food or beverage item and ask your server for a specially marked Contest crayon (each a “Crayon”), while supplies last. Each Crayon will have an unwrap option (each an “Unwrap”) printed on the Crayon wrapper (the “Crayon Wrapper”).

NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. To enter without purchase compose a short 50-100 word essay as to why you should win one of the Eat Me Contest/Sweepstakes Grand Prizes and mail your submission to Jack Astor’s Eat Me Contest, 200-5360 South Service Road, Burlington, ON L7L 5L1 with a self-addressed, stamped envelope and a Crayon will be sent out in the return envelope. Entries are limited to one per person per day but it must be accompanied with a newly worded essay with each entry. Deadline to enter without a purchase must be postmarked by August 6, 2019 and received by August 13, 2019.

Prizes:
There are 201,600 Instant Win prizes available to be won. You can win either a ‘Shareable’ food item valued up to $15.99 (ARV), a ‘Dessert’ item valued up to $9.99 (ARV), or a “Kids Meal’ item valued up to $12.00 (ARV), or a 15% off a Jack Astor’s Gift Card online purchase (ARV dependent on the value of the gift card purchased) (collectively “Instant Win Prizes”, each an “Instant Win Prize”).
There are three (3) Grand prizes to be won: one (1) $10,000 Jack Astor’s gift card, valued at $10,000 (ARV); one (1) Jack Astor’s branded 1984 Dodge 600 convertible valued at $5,000 or the option of the cash equivalent in lieu of the Dodge 600 valued at $5,000 (ARV); one (1) trip for two to St. Louis, Missouri.

Good luck!
10 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
1740 posts
934 upvotes
Canada
This is a hard contest to win: Odds of winning an Instant Win Prize is 1 in 1. There are 201,600 Instant Win prizes available to be won. You can win either a ‘Shareable’ food item valued up to $15.99 (ARV), a ‘Dessert’ item valued up to $9.99 (ARV), or a “Kids Meal’ item valued up to $12.00 (ARV), or a 15% off a Jack Astor’s Gift Card online purchase (ARV dependent on the value of the gift card purchased) (collectively “Instant Win Prizes”, each an “Instant Win Prize”)

The initial odds to win a PIN crayon are 1 in 202, and then the odds of winning a Grand Prize is 1 in 334. You need to win a PIN code crayon and then enter the contest.

It would appear that most people win a 15% off a Jack Astor’s Gift Card online purchase. Good luck everyone.