Expired Contests

[Daily] 2019/09/01 NZ Pure Lager - Win a Taste of New Zealand Experience or Cash (ON, BC, AB, SK, MB and NB) FB

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 1st, 2019 8:31 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
1750 posts
20346 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2019/09/01 NZ Pure Lager - Win a Taste of New Zealand Experience or Cash (ON, BC, AB, SK, MB and NB) FB

http://bit.ly/2H4tNTR

Must guess between New Zealand and Canada, at least I think they would have their flag up. NZ Pure Lager has a chance to win a trip to NZ. Facebook needed, I think.

Good luck.

Open to legal residents of Canada who reside in any one of the following provinces British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario and New Brunswick.

A total of three prizes are available to be won (one prize available per defined geographical area) and each prize consists of a $3,000.00 CDN travel credit which is solely to be used towards the booking of a three night outdoor sport adventure in the winner’s province for the winner and his/her guest and as more fully describe within the Official Rules. Alternatively eligible winners may select a cash alternative of $3,000.00 CDN.
Last edited by stinastr on Jun 24th, 2019 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2011
9200 posts
14180 upvotes
Thanks @sinastr - There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person, per Day.
September...sigh, that is a lot of days.
Apr 18, 2014
18 posts
19 upvotes
London, ON
Not a trip but cash prize

Each prize consists of a $3,000.00 CDN travel credit which is solely to be used towards the booking of a three (3) night outdoor sport adventure in the winner’s province of residence for the winner and his/her guest. Each winner will be required to work with the Sponsor designated promotional agency to create and book his/her three (3) night outdoor sport adventure. Alternatively each winner will have the choice to take a cash alternative of $3,000.00 CDN which will be issued in the form of a cheque payable in the confirmed winner’s name as it appears on his/her entry form.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 7, 2016
6780 posts
6215 upvotes
GTA, ON
no fb for me
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2008
1849 posts
465 upvotes
Oakville
The promotion has ended