Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Other]

2019/10/09 Beanfield - Beanfield For Good Photo Contest (must take photo at participating coffee house in Ontario) T.O

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2019 10:53 am
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55317 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2019/10/09 Beanfield - Beanfield For Good Photo Contest (must take photo at participating coffee house in Ontario) T.O

https://www.beanfield.com/static/img/be ... orgood.pdf

“Beanfield’s #Beanfield For Good Photo Contest” (the “Contest”) begins on Sept 5, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time
(“ET”) and ends on October 9, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”).

The Contest is open only to residents of Ontario who have reached the legal age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry and maintain a public Instagram account, except employees, representatives or agents (and those with whom such persons are living, whether related or not) of Beanfield Technologies, Inc.

To be eligible to earn one (1) Entry (each, an “Entry” and collectively, the “Entries”)
While attending one of the #BeanfieldForGood participating locations, share a unique and original photo of something that interests or inspires you on your Instagram account and include the hashtag #BeanfieldForGood. Your profile must be public in order to enter the contest.
Participating Locations include:
1. Rooster Coffee House - 343 King St E
2. Page One - 106 Mutual St
3. stackt - 28 Bathurst St
4. Brioche Doree - 648 King St W
5. Louie Craft Coffee
6. The Bentway
7. Thor Espresso Bar at 180 John St
8. Mildred's Temple Kitchen
By entering the Contest, and without limiting the license described below, you provide your permission:

i. To allow the Sponsor to display your image in the Contest Website Photo gallery; and
ii. To allow the Sponsor to display your image on the Sponsor’s social media pages
iii. To allow the Sponsor to display your image in its marketing material.

There are no limitations on the number of entries / day.

There will be a total of one (1) “Grand Prize” available in the contest
Grand Prize: There will be one (1) Grand Prize available to be won, consisting of a PANASONIC 4K TV (Panasonic TC-55EX600 - 49" 4K Ultra HD LED TV - retail value of $1,199.99), an Oculus Rift S VR
Headset with Touch Controllers with an approximate retail value of $549.99, a $100 V-bucks Oculus Rift, Xbox, Google Play or App Store credit, and one (1) year of residential Fibre Internet Service (available only if the winner resides in a Beanfield On-Net building at the time of winning) (collectively, the “Grand Prize”).
The Grand Prize has an approximate retail prize value of $2449.98 CAD.

Good luck!
5 replies
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55317 upvotes
Toronto, ON
When Sherlock enters, he's seriously participating. May the odds be fair and portioned well to all who endeavour in the sport of contesting to better their lives and be more amused than with gambling. Although I guess you can get what you want with money, but I've recently lost the thrill of gambling. I feel lighter, like I don't have to play an 8-4 when I need to win and I can never pre flop raise a blank like that to continue lol.

I think Sherlock might have the luckiest streak in these smaller, do something to win contests. I don't think this is random, although I haven't read the rules. I don't drink caffeine.
Deal Expert
Jan 11, 2013
15578 posts
5092 upvotes
Toronto
stinastr wrote: When Sherlock enters, he's seriously participating. May the odds be fair and portioned well to all who endeavour in the sport of contesting to better their lives and be more amused than with gambling. Although I guess you can get what you want with money, but I've recently lost the thrill of gambling. I feel lighter, like I don't have to play an 8-4 when I need to win and I can never pre flop raise a blank like that to continue lol.

I think Sherlock might have the luckiest streak in these smaller, do something to win contests. I don't think this is random, although I haven't read the rules. I don't drink caffeine.
Yeah, I've always been suspicious of "random" draws for photo contests. I generally try to make sure my entries are clean, reflect the brand, etc
Wishing everyone a lucky 2023!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)