Expired Contests

[Once] 2019/10/25 Contiki Win a Trip to Thailand,photo/vid req'd, 18-35 only FB or TW no QC

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2019 1:28 pm
[OP]
Feb 14, 2012
417 posts
1866 upvotes

2019/10/25 Contiki Win a Trip to Thailand,photo/vid req'd, 18-35 only FB or TW no QC

info:

http://bit.ly/2mEPXp9

or you can search the hashtag #wishiwasinthailand

rules:
link on the page

CONTEST IS ONLY OPEN TO CANADIAN RESIDENTS (EXCLUDING QUEBEC)
The Contest is open to all residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority
The winner must be between the ages of 18-35 during the time of travel.

HOW TO ENTER
4. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To participate in this Contest you must:
a. Have a valid Twitter or Instagram account (“Account”). If you do not have an Account, visit www.twitter.com or
www.instagram.com and register in accordance with the enrollment instructions for a free Twitter account.
b. Become a follower (a “Follower”) of the official @thailandinsidercanada and @Contiki Instagram channel (the
“Channel”).
c. During the Contest Period, please publish a photo or video to a public account with the following information:
(together, an “Entry”):
i. Photo or video that shows the participant doing something they wish they would be doing in Thailand;
examples below:
● Eating Thai food at a local Thai restaurant in their neighborhood
● Practicing Muay Thai in their backyard
● Meditating in their bedroom
● Drinking Thai ice-tea
■ Includes the following hashtag: #WishIWasinThailand (the “Hashtag”) and @ThailandInsiderCanada
@Contiki
■ The caption should explain what is happening in the photo; sample captions below:
● #WishIWasinThailand eating Thai food instead of eating it in my kitchen
@ThailandInsiderCanada @Contiki
● Practicing Muay Thai is fun and is a great form of exercise, but learning it in Thailand is
another level of amazing #WishIWasinThailand @ThailandInsiderCanada @Contiki
● It would be amazing to meditate in Bangkok instead of my bedroom #WishIWasinThailand
@ThailandInsiderCanada @Contiki
● Thai Ice-tea is sooooo good! Drinking Thai Ice-Tea in Thailand would be better
#WishIwasinThailand @ThailandInsiderCanada @Contiki

Grand Prize: There will be one (1) grand prize available to be won, consisting of the following (“Grand Prize”):
a. Value for two (2), including airfare up to $7,500 CAD
b. Activities and accommodations listed in the Contiki Northern Thai Highlights itinerary:
https://www.contiki.com/ca/en/destinati ... r2020-3820
i. 8 nights accommodation
ii. 10 meals
iii. Trip manager & local guides
iv. Transportation during trip
v. Group of 18-35’s to travel with 6 included experiences, 3 optional add-ons

entry limit: unknown, not able to find information in the rules so i added it as "once"

good luck!
2 replies