[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
1307 posts
17263 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2019/10/31 3M - Uncover The Secret Instant Win PUR or EMAIL NPE

http://capromos.3m.com/UncoverTheSecret/index.html

From May 1st to October 31st, 2019, you could win instantly with your PIN code, and be entered to win a monthly draw of a YETI® cooler and the grand prize of a $10,000† 3M Visa* prepaid card.†

A total of 357,500 unique PIN codes (each, a “PIN Code”) will be available for distribution at the start of the Contest.

You can email NPE and they will mail you a code.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please retain your original PIN Code(s), as applicable, as they may be required to be presented to the Contest Sponsor as part of verification procedure outlined below.

Doing some late night contesting, and deciding to share the only instant win contest I found. Still have some more contests to enter, but will save that for the daytime. Time to unwind. GL.
Last edited by stinastr on Jun 7th, 2019 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
11 replies
Oct 10, 2006
766 posts
1715 upvotes
Outside Poker Flat
No Purchase Request: To receive a PIN Code (while supplies last) without having to make an Eligible Purchase send an email to uncoverthesecret@mmm.com during the Purchase Period that includes your first name, last name, telephone number, complete mailing address, email address and a 50 word or more unique and original essay on the advantages of using high quality electrical products (collectively, a “No Purchase Request”). If your No Purchase Request is submitted and received in accordance with these Rules (as determined by the Contest Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion), one (1) PIN Code will be mailed to you through Canada Post (while supplies last). The Released Parties (as defined below) take no responsibility for any lost, stolen, delayed, illegible, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed No Purchase Requests.

Once you have obtained a PIN Code, visit www.3M.ca/UncoverTheSecret (the “Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to submit your PIN Code (and any other required information) during the Contest Period (collectively, a “PIN Submission”). In order to be eligible, your PIN Submission must be submitted and received in accordance with these Rules during the Contest Period.

No limit. Enter often: There is no limit to the number of PIN Code submissions per entrant. However, a PIN Code can only be entered into the Contest once.

There is no limit on the number of Instant Win Prizes awarded per entrant. A PIN Code from an Instant Win Prize remains eligible to win the Grand Prize and a Secondary Prize.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please retain your original PIN Code(s), as applicable, as they may be required to be presented to the Contest Sponsor as part of verification procedure outlined below.
PART VII 206 (1) Every one is guilty...who (f) disposes of any goods, wares or merchandise by any game of chance or any game of mixed chance and skill in which the contestant or competitor pays money or other valuable consideration; Criminal Code
Apr 18, 2014
11 posts
13 upvotes
London, ON
can someone clarify...are we able to request NPE daily???
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
1307 posts
17263 upvotes
Toronto, ON
CabecaVerde wrote:
May 28th, 2019 5:51 pm
can someone clarify...are we able to request NPE daily???
From what eunoia posted, it seems you can request a pin code as much as you want. I'll change it to daily in case some people really want to go for the grand prize, but it's really an other.
Apr 18, 2014
11 posts
13 upvotes
London, ON
I thought this also but so far have only been sent one but requested daily for 2 weeks
Oct 10, 2006
766 posts
1715 upvotes
Outside Poker Flat
I can't say because I haven't tried entering. IIRC last year they replied they "ran out" of NPN codes immediately, leaving no option to enter without purchase for most of the contest. I'm just documenting these criminal offenses as a hobby at this point.

Edit: last year 40 NPN codes were made available, so that's why they "ran out". 2018-10-31-uncover-secret-3m-science-pu ... l-2201466/
PART VII 206 (1) Every one is guilty...who (f) disposes of any goods, wares or merchandise by any game of chance or any game of mixed chance and skill in which the contestant or competitor pays money or other valuable consideration; Criminal Code