• Nov 5th, 2019 4:00 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2019
2353 posts
18775 upvotes

2019/11/07 Jean Coutu Your Partner in Getaways, ON/NB/QC, email or pur

With purchase

From October 10 to November 7, 2019, with any purchase of a product from a participating brand* at establishments affiliated with the Organizer, and upon presentation of a valid AIR MILES® Collector card, the Participant will automatically be entered in the Contest.

Each product purchased gives you an automatic entry into the Contest.

The entrant who returns the purchase and receives a refund for any of the participating products may have their participation in this contest cancelled, at the sole discretion of the Contest Organizer. The participant would then have the option of participating in this Contest via the “No Purchase Required” mode described below.

5.2 No purchase required

The Participant may enter the Contest by sending their entry by email to the following address: concours@jeancoutu.com between October-10-19 at 12:01 a.m. and November-07-19 before 11:59 p.m. The Participant must provide all the following information to be eligible for the draw:

Indicate the title of the contest in the subject of their e-mail (mandatory),
Write a letter of fifty (50) words explaining why they should win the Prize (hereinafter defined). No attachment;
Write your AIR MILES® Collector number;
Answer the following question correctly: “Name a participating product and it will be your first RV destination”.
Any non-compliant entry will automatically be voided.

Limit of one entry per day per participant and per email address.

https://www.jeancoutu.com/en/contests/p ... -getaways/
7 replies
Oct 8, 2007
94 posts
26 upvotes
Does anyone understand the question, or am I missing something,

what's the participating products??
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2009
5726 posts
1240 upvotes
lackoftalent wrote: Does anyone understand the question, or am I missing something,

what's the participating products??
I am wondering the same thing.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4076 posts
23278 upvotes
North York
noonefan wrote: I am wondering the same thing.
Go to the contest main page and click on the participating products