Expired Contests

[Other] 2019/11/11 10AM ET Black Diamond Cheestrings “Celebrate Cheesy’s Birthday to Win!” Contest, QC OK, 13+,pur or NPE

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2019 10:28 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2019
2727 posts
19528 upvotes

2019/11/11 10AM ET Black Diamond Cheestrings “Celebrate Cheesy’s Birthday to Win!” Contest, QC OK, 13+,pur or NPE

GRAND PRIZES: There are five (5) Grand Prizes available to be won by the selected entrant (winner) during the Contest Period, each consisting of a Cash Prize of $20,000 CAD. Sponsor’s agency will contact the Grand Prize winner(s) directly to co-ordinate the awarding of the Grand Prize.
Limit: One Grand Prize per household

WEEKLY PRIZES: There are twelve (12) Weekly Prize Packs available to be won during the Contest Period, each consisting of a Nintendo Switch™ system and a download code for a digital version of the Super Mario Maker™ 2 game. The APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE of each Weekly Prize is $459 CAD.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To receive a unique PIN code that, you can use to enter to win a Grand Prize and Weekly Prize, without making a purchase, send a postage paid self-addressed envelope along with an original essay of fifty (50) words or more answering the following question: "Why is Cheestrings my favourite snack food?" to: Cheestrings Ficello Celebrate Cheesy’s Birthday to Win Contest, PIN Code Request, PO Box 38100, 550 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto On M5N 1B0

See rules for how to obtain bonus codes.

https://www.celebratecheesysbirthday.ca/

https://www.celebratecheesysbirthday.ca ... gulations/
Last edited by Pardon on Sep 2nd, 2019 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
35 replies
Apr 26, 2010
624 posts
1187 upvotes
Alberta
There are dozens of Party Ideas that you can collect for Weekly Prizes. Here is a breakdown of the different categories of Party Ideas, and how to get them:

Cheestrings E-mail Blast
1. Eligible for Weekly Prizes in Celebrate Cheesy’s Birthday to Win contest.
2. Each E-mail message with one Party Idea will be sent to users who are registered with our mailing list or any of our affiliates.

YTV, DISNEY, and DISNEY XD CHANNEL
2. YTV, DISNEY &, DISNEY XD Party Ideas can be obtained by visiting their web sites and social media pages
3. Cheesy Celebratory dances found at www.ytv.com. You will obtain your Party Ideas by visiting their web sites and social media pages.

FAMILY AND FAMILY
2. Family and Family CHRGD Party Ideas can be obtained by visiting their web sites and social media pages.

Facebook and Instagram
2. Party Ideas will be posted on Black Diamond Cheestrings' Facebook and/or Instagram pages throughout the twelve (12) week Contest Period
Sep 20, 2010
1 posts
I can't register because my last name is too short. Unbelievable. I thought I left this problem behind in the 1990's. I sent an e-mail yesterday the promotions agency. Let's see how long it takes for them to get back to me.
Nov 29, 2003
471 posts
1609 upvotes
Peterborough
Words entered

hockey
basketball
Apr 22, 2013
247 posts
2254 upvotes
Woodbridge
‘Soccer’ works too
Aug 4, 2008
893 posts
3158 upvotes
Ontario
circus
dinosaur
princess
adventure
camping
pirate
magic
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5181 posts
4153 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Pizza
Superhero
Pool
Trampoline
Concert
Movies
BBQ
Backyard
Costume
Skiing
Snowboarding
Swim
Apr 26, 2010
624 posts
1187 upvotes
Alberta
Thanks for all the party ideas/words! As per the rules, they can only be entered once and DO NOT carry over to future weeks. I guess we'll all be entering for this week? Haha. ;)