• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2019 4:54 pm
8 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
19178 posts
27618 upvotes
ONTARIO
Has anyone noticed these best buy contests have started leaking email addresses of other people entering the contests?
Sometimes when I go to enter my comment, I am now seeing the name/email part pre-filled with info from random people.

For example right now it's showing someone named Simon P with their full email address showing. The other day when I entered a different best buy blog contest, I saw it had someone named Ted with their @shaw.ca email showing.
Mar 26, 2018
59 posts
147 upvotes
BobSagget wrote: Has anyone noticed these best buy contests have started leaking email addresses of other people entering the contests?
Sometimes when I go to enter my comment, I am now seeing the name/email part pre-filled with info from random people.

For example right now it's showing someone named Simon P with their full email address showing. The other day when I entered a different best buy blog contest, I saw it had someone named Ted with their @shaw.ca email showing.
I have not, but i just tried to enter and comments are closed now. Maybe they are trying to fix this issue?