2019/11/30 10AM ET KRUGER ALL-STAR LINE UP Contest , UPC required, QC OK
To participate, you must first obtain a valid ten (12)-digit UPC product bar code number (a “UPC Code”). There are two (2) ways to obtain a UPC Code, as follows:
a) During the Contest Period, you can obtain a UPC Code by purchasing any Scotties®’ Facial Tissue, SpongeTowels® Paper Towel, Purex® Bathroom Tissue or Cashmere® Bathroom Tissue product (each, a “Participating Product” and collectively, the “Participating Products”) from an authorized participating retailer in Canada while supplies last.
® Registered trademarks of Kruger Products L.P. © 2019 Kruger Products L.P. ®’ SCOTTIES is a trade-mark of Kimberly-Clark
Worldwide Inc., used under licence.
b) Alternatively, to obtain one (1) UPC Code without purchasing a Participating Product, print your first name, last name, telephone number and complete mailing address (including postal code) on a plain white piece of paper and mail it (in an envelope with sufficient Canadian postage) along with: (i) a 25-word or more unique and original essay on “Why you enjoy the NHL All-Star Game.”; and (ii) a self-addressed, pre-paid, stamped envelope with sufficient return Canadian postage; to the following address: Kruger All-Star Line Up 90 Allstate Pkwy, Suite 108, Markham, Ontario L3R 6H3 (the “Request”). Upon receipt of a valid Request in accordance with these Rules, you will be sent one (1) UPC Code. To be eligible, a Request must: (i) be received separately in a single envelope bearing sufficient Canadian postage (i.e. multiple Requests in the same envelope will be void); and (ii) be post- marked during the Contest Period and received by no later than November 22, 2019 to allow Sponsor sufficient time to mail back the UPC Code via regular mail.
There will be a total of three (3) grand prizes (each, a “Grand Prize”) available to be won. Each Grand Prize consists of
• Opportunity for the confirmed winner and one (1) guest (subject to the Guest Requirements noted below – the “Guest”) to travel to St. Louis, Missouri, host city of the 2020 NHL® All-Star Weekend (“Host City”).
• Round trip airfare (economy class) for the confirmed winner and his/her Guest to the Host City from a Canadian airport near the confirmed winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion);
• Accommodation for the confirmed winner and his/her Guest (double occupancy) for three (3) nights in a hotel or hotels determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion;
• $1000 CAD spending money for the confirmed winner;
• Two (2) general admission tickets to attend the 2020 NHL All-Star SkillsTM and the 2020 NHL® All-Star Game (dates and
times to be confirmed by the NHL®);
• Two (2) NHLShop.ca e-gift cards valued at $250 CAD – one (1) for the confirmed winner and one (1) for his/her Guest
[use of gift cards is subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer]; and
• Ground transportation to and from the selected departure airport, as well as to and from the hotel in the Host City.
Seating, and location will be determined by the NHL® and Sponsor in their sole and absolute discretion.
Each Grand Prize has a total approximate retail value of $7,000 CAD based on a Toronto departure example