Expired Contests

[Daily] 2019/12/10 Mac's/Circle K Rock Paper Prizes - "Win a trip to 2020 NHL All-Star Weekend", no QC, mobile # required

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2019 12:58 pm
Apr 24, 2011
395 posts
437 upvotes
Balduno wrote: I just tried to redeem a free Pepsi product from this game, but the guy working said it wasn’t valid. When he scanned the code, it didn’t apply the discount. I never got the drink.

I also had trouble redeeming a free Froster earlier today. The employee said the code wasn’t valid. This one was from the 25days game. I ended up paying for the Froster.
I had no trouble redeeming nuts and Doritos a couple of hours ago (around 11:45pm).
Perhaps their system was undergoing some reset due to the rock paper contest ending?
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5767 posts
1782 upvotes
JPRUEFER wrote: I had no trouble redeeming nuts and Doritos a couple of hours ago (around 11:45pm).
Perhaps their system was undergoing some reset due to the rock paper contest ending?
I contacted support on this one.

I was able to redeem a free Froster from the 25days game shortly after the failed Pepsi.

I think the employees are not that smart sometimes.
Nov 1, 2016
878 posts
958 upvotes
Toronto
Balduno wrote: I contacted support on this one.

I was able to redeem a free Froster from the 25days game shortly after the failed Pepsi.

I think the employees are not that smart sometimes.
crap. I have two pepsis to redeem from rock paper scissors.

everything is good with the 25 days redeem right?

all clerks do is scan the bar code (for example, Pepsi) and if the system doesn't void the transaction as free then it is not their fault.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5767 posts
1782 upvotes
crayola1 wrote: crap. I have two pepsis to redeem from rock paper scissors.

everything is good with the 25 days redeem right?

all clerks do is scan the bar code (for example, Pepsi) and if the system doesn't void the transaction as free then it is not their fault.
I was able to redeem a 25days, yes.

The prizes for this promo should still be fine, as there is an expiration date past the end of the promotion. I had no issues the last time.

I haven’t received a response from them yet about the problem yesterday.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5767 posts
1782 upvotes
I was able to redeem a prize from this game today. It was at a different location than yesterday.

Since I’ve had trouble twice with the same employee at the other location, I’m not a fan of his retardation.