Expired Contests

[Once] 2019/12/13 San Rafael 71/Aurora Cannabis - Christmas Tree Giveaway Contest INSTAGRAM

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2019 9:34 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
3087 posts
27475 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2019/12/13 San Rafael 71/Aurora Cannabis - Christmas Tree Giveaway Contest INSTAGRAM

https://www.sanrafael71.com/official-contest-rules/

To enter the Contest via Instagram, participants must follow @sanrafael71 on Instagram, “like” the Contest post and comment by tagging two (2) other accounts.

Prizes: Five (5) winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries to win one (1) San Rafael ’71 Christmas Tree Giveaway Prize Pack, consisting of a 15-inch artificial Christmas tree, San Rafael tree topper, a set of San Rafael storage baggies with strings to hang, a set of Christmas tree ornaments, and a set of white LED tree lights (“Prize”). Approximate total value is $50 CAD.

Good luck!
6 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4963 posts
3642 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Another great giveaway! Thanks man!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
3087 posts
27475 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Melkor wrote: Another great giveaway! Thanks man!
The weed baggies on string is a little way of saying, all I want for christmas is to be able to smoke a christmas tree lol. won't rasta my way into smoking more in this weather, but hopefully come christmas and the new year, I'll put on my pilgrim hat and start growing some of my own.