• Dec 15th, 2019 3:32 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
8386 posts
54252 upvotes

2019/12/18 Rogers Unwrap Your Gift And Win, in store only

There are nine (9) Grand Prizes available to be won in the Contest, as follows:

Six (6) Samsung Ecosystems each having an approximate total retail value of $2,040 and including
one (1) Samsung Galaxy S10 (approx. value of $1,080)
earbuds (model to be determined by the Sponsors) (approx. value of $200)
one (1) Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 (approx. value of $400)
one (1) Samsung Tab A 8.0 (approx. value of $360)

Three (3) 55” 2019 The Frame 4K Smart TVs each having an approximate retail value of $1,999.

No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest.
To enter the Contest: visit a participating Rogers store during the Entry Period and use one of the terminals to access the Contest portal. Complete the online entry form as instructed, including all required information and submit your completed online entry form as instructed. After having submitted your online entry form, you must play the game shown on screen to complete your entry into the Contest.
Each completed form successfully submitted and game play during the Entry Period will count as one (1) entry in the Contest.

Enter: in store only

Rules: https://cloud.enews.rogers.com/unwrapan ... 3e2f06b3aa
10 replies
Deal Guru
Feb 5, 2013
10407 posts
1482 upvotes
Scarborough
Did anyone enter this contest? I went to the store, those stuffs said it is for rogers custmers only. Either I puchase a phone or upgrade a plan.
Deal Guru
Feb 5, 2013
10407 posts
1482 upvotes
Scarborough
Farseer wrote: There are nine (9) Grand Prizes available to be won in the Contest, as follows:

Six (6) Samsung Ecosystems each having an approximate total retail value of $2,040 and including
one (1) Samsung Galaxy S10 (approx. value of $1,080)
earbuds (model to be determined by the Sponsors) (approx. value of $200)
one (1) Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 (approx. value of $400)
one (1) Samsung Tab A 8.0 (approx. value of $360)

Three (3) 55” 2019 The Frame 4K Smart TVs each having an approximate retail value of $1,999.

No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest.
To enter the Contest: visit a participating Rogers store during the Entry Period and use one of the terminals to access the Contest portal. Complete the online entry form as instructed, including all required information and submit your completed online entry form as instructed. After having submitted your online entry form, you must play the game shown on screen to complete your entry into the Contest.
Each completed form successfully submitted and game play during the Entry Period will count as one (1) entry in the Contest.

Enter: in store only

Rules: https://cloud.enews.rogers.com/unwrapan ... 3e2f06b3aa
Hi OP,

How did you find the link for the rules? Rogers's store showed me different rules.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4032 posts
23171 upvotes
North York
cyking wrote: Did anyone enter this contest? I went to the store, those stuffs said it is for rogers custmers only. Either I puchase a phone or upgrade a plan.
Did you show them the rules? You don't have to be Roger's customer.
Deal Guru
Feb 5, 2013
10407 posts
1482 upvotes
Scarborough
Rosibal wrote: Did you show them the rules? You don't have to be Roger's customer.
I did show them the rules from op's post. But they were showing me the promotion page from rogers.com and it said customers purchase or upgrade ....
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4032 posts
23171 upvotes
North York
cyking wrote: I did show them the rules from op's post. But they were showing me the promotion page from rogers.com and it said customers purchase or upgrade ....
Hi @cyking I just contacted Rogers on Facebook IM - they want everyone to contact them as I did with the store location and they will speak to them
Oct 8, 2007
94 posts
26 upvotes
gl.
wish I was able to get to a store to enter but a little far away