• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2019 5:57 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
8677 posts
60946 upvotes

2019/12/31 Maxwell House All Star Contest, Purch or NPE

GRAND PRIZE: There is one (1) “Grand Prize” available to be won, which consists of:
(i) Two (2) tickets, for the Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest (the “Guest”), to attend each of: (1) the 2020 NHL All-Star Skills™ and (2) the 2020 NHL® All-Star Game, both currently scheduled to take place from January 24, 2020, to January 27, 2020, in St. Louis, Missouri (“All-Star Experience”);
(ii) Five-hundred dollars ($500.00) in spending money awarded to Grand Prize Winner;
(iii) One (1) round-trip flight (coach class) for the Grand Prize Winner and the Guest, to be used exclusively for the purpose of attending the All-Star Experience (“Flights”). Flights shall depart from the major Canadian airport nearest to the Grand Prize Winner’s residence, as selected by Sponsor;
(iv) A maximum of three (3) nights’ accommodation for Grand Prize Winner and the Guest in a standard hotel selected by Sponsor (one room, double occupancy) for the sole purpose of attending the All-Star Experience (“Hotel”); and
(v) A transportation card for Uber, Lyft or equivalent ride hailing service for the Grand Prize Winner in the amount of two-hundred and fifty dollars ($250.00) for transportation to and from the airport, Hotel and the All-Star Experience
(“Transportation”).

The total ARV of the Grand Prize is approximately $6,000.00, based on a representative example of a flight from Toronto, ON to St. Louis, MO.

SECOND PRIZE: There are twenty-five (25) “Second Prizes” available to be won, each consisting of one (1) one-hundred dollar ($100.00) gift code to NHLShop.ca. Each gift code is subject to terms and conditions. The total ARV for all Second Prizes is two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500.00).

THIRD PRIZE: There are one thousand (1,000) “Third Prizes” available to be won, each consisting of one (1) ten dollar ($10.00) Maxwell House product voucher. The total ARV for all Third Prizes is ten thousand dollars ($10,000.00).

ENTRY LIMITS: Entries are restricted to two (2) per individual per day, regardless of method of entry.

REGULAR ENTRY: To enter an Entrant must:
(i) Purchase a specially-marked Maxwell House NHL® All-Star Contest coffee product (“Eligible Products”), including:
1. Original Roast, 925g tin;
900394.00068/105306555.3
2. Rich Dark Roast, 925g tin;
3. Original Roast 30ct pods; or
4. House Blend 30ct pods.

(ii) log on to www.maxwellhouse.ca and follow the on-screen instructions, including providing your name, phone number, email address, home address with province and postal code, and select your date of birth;
(iii) enter the PIN code (“PIN”) found inside the Eligible Product;
(iv) select one of the four NHL® divisions (Pacific, Central, Metropolitan or Atlantic) to follow (“Selected Division”); and
(v) agree to the Official Contest Rules.

Once completed, click “Submit” and you will be entered into the Contest (one “Regular Entry”).

ALTERNATIVE ENTRY: To enter without purchase, an Entrant must clearly print on a plain piece of paper his/her full name, email address, home address including postal code, phone number, date of birth, Selected Division (as defined above) and an original, hand-written essay no more than five hundred (500) words, no fewer than one hundred (100) words, answering the following question: What is your favourite NHL® All-Star Game moment? Send to: Maxwell House NHL® All-Star Contest, 1690 Huron Church Road, P.O. Box 318, Windsor, ON, N9C 2L1. Envelope must be postmarked during the Contest Period and received by no later than December 9, 2019 (“Alternative Entry”). Unless specified, for the remainder of the Official Contest Rules, Regular Entries and Alternative Entries shall be commonly and interchangeably referred to as “Entry” or “Entries”.

Each Entrant will be awarded one hundred (100) entry points (each, an “Entry Point”) per Entry (whether by Regular Entry or Alternative Entry). Each Entrant will receive an additional Entry Point for each point the Entrant’s Selected Division has received from the beginning of the
2019-2020 NHL® season until the end of the Contest Period (“Division Entry Points”). Note, each Entrant is only entitled to one allocation of Division Entry Points for the Contest, regardless of the number of Entries made by that Entrant. If an Entrant indicates more than one
Selected Division on different Entries, the Selected Division indicated on the Entrant’s first Entry received by the Sponsor will be deemed to be the Entrant’s Selected Division for purposes of the Contest

Used the coupons I won in the last contest to get Pins for this contest :-)

Enter: https://www.maxwellhousenhlallstar.ca/

Rules: https://www.maxwellhousenhlallstar.ca/p ... a9eb84.pdf
10 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
1188 posts
16064 upvotes
North York, ON
Thanks OP!
Billy Ocean is a musical genius!
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
21626 posts
33373 upvotes
ONTARIO
Didn't expect them to have another contest so quickly! Anyone know what the PINs look like this time around?
Also I laughed when I read about the 2 limit entry per day part. Most likely implemented after their last contest lol.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
5536 posts
31637 upvotes
Ontario
I wish it was one of those contests that requires you to upload a receipt.

I won a year’s worth of coffee from the last contest and having been weekly donating it to the food bank. It’s not something we would drink so it would be wasteful to keep just to get the PIN code.

Glad to see they are not offering coffee mugs this time around, as a poor packaging get job resulted in both of my cups having the handle broken upon arrival.

Good luck to those that enter!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
8677 posts
60946 upvotes
BobSagget wrote: Didn't expect them to have another contest so quickly! Anyone know what the PINs look like this time around?
Also I laughed when I read about the 2 limit entry per day part. Most likely implemented after their last contest lol.
They have definitely changed them up for this contest. I have two of them here; they are 14 digits long. One starts with a letter and one starts with a number. There are no repeating digits or letters between the two of them. I don't think we'll be able to do what we did with the last one