2020/01/09 CBC Beat the Winter Blues - trip to Dominican Republic from Toronto [AOM]
province or territory of residence and legally able to travel to Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
and have all of the necessary documentation required for presentation to Canadian and/or
International customs and airport personnel as of the Contest opening date.
Limit of one entry per person during the contest period.
One (1) selected winner, will receive an all-inclusive vacation for two (2) to Puerto Plata
Dominican Republic, including:
● Round-trip economy airfare for the Winner and Guest leaving together from the
same gateway, on the same itinerary, from Toronto Pearson International
Airport to the Dominican Republic;
● Seven (7) nights standard hotel accommodation at a four (4) star hotel, to be
chosen by Contest Parties in their sole discretion (double occupancy)
● Ground transportation for the Winner and Guest between the destination
airport and Hotel in destination
● An all-Inclusive meal plan while at the Destination, as determined by the
Sponsors in their sole discretion.
● All hotel taxes and processing fees