Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Other]

2020/01/31 Oasis Premium - Under the Cap Contest

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 22nd, 2020 12:02 pm
[OP]
Sep 23, 2016
62 posts
685 upvotes

2020/01/31 Oasis Premium - Under the Cap Contest

https://oasis.ca/en/premium-contest/

The promotional code can be obtained (i) under the cap of a Participating Product (as defined below) or (ii) in participating supermarkets’ digital newsletters by clicking on an Oasis Premium® advertisement (a “Promotional Code”). Full list of participating supermarkets available at oasis.ca;
OR NPE:
A Participant who does not have a Promotional Code in order to complete a Participation Ballot can write an email at the following address: [email protected] or (ii) send a letter in a self-addressed postage-paid envelope addressed to the Sponsor’s “Marketing Department” located at 170, 5th Avenue, Rougemont, Quebec, J0L 1M0, to ask the Sponsor to provide him/her with one (1) Promotional Code and write a short 25 words text on his/her favorite Oasis Premium® product (a “Submission”). A Participant may not send more than one (1) Submission during the entire Contest Period and a maximum of one (1) Promotional Code per Participant, per household, per postal address, per computer and IP address may be granted using this method of participation during the entire Contest Period.
43 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2005
1555 posts
15126 upvotes
Total of six thousand (6,000) prizes consisting of

(i) one thousand (1,000) $100 grocery gift cards and
(ii) five thousand (5,000) VIP coupons each for one (1) Oasis Premium® 1.65L juice valid until April 30, 2020.

Prizes’ total approximate retail value is of CAD $128,950.00.
Apr 18, 2017
696 posts
701 upvotes
Nanaimo
Thanks! Got my code and won $100 gift card! Good Luck everyone!
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
1226 posts
16174 upvotes
North York, ON
Just won some free oj!
Billy Ocean is a musical genius!
Nov 8, 2009
193 posts
1374 upvotes
Also won a $100 gift card after receiving my code - thanks OP!
2017= $10816, 2018 = $9486 So Far.....
Apr 18, 2017
696 posts
701 upvotes
Nanaimo
dave209april wrote: Also won a $100 gift card after receiving my code - thanks OP!
Did you recieve a follow up email or have to answer a skill testing question? I havent recieved any emails. Thanks.
Nov 8, 2009
193 posts
1374 upvotes
silverdare wrote: Did you recieve a follow up email or have to answer a skill testing question? I havent recieved any emails. Thanks.
No I haven't heard anything after filling out the online info - I expect it will show up in the mail at some point as per the rules:

Within forty-five (45) days of the completion by the Winner of the steps mentioned in section 5.1(c) of these Rules, the Sponsor will mail the Prize to each Winner.
2017= $10816, 2018 = $9486 So Far.....
Apr 18, 2017
696 posts
701 upvotes
Nanaimo
dave209april wrote: No I haven't heard anything after filling out the online info - I expect it will show up in the mail at some point as per the rules:

Within forty-five (45) days of the completion by the Winner of the steps mentioned in section 5.1(c) of these Rules, the Sponsor will mail the Prize to each Winner.
I emailed and they are prepping the winner letters.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
2791 posts
202 upvotes
Montreal
I won OJ too, and didn't get a follow-up email. i'm glad to hear that's normal Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
Voted RFD Most Helpful/Knowledgeable User in 2008

SDM mini-FAQ
*GCs don't count as a purchase for SDM promotions.
*The maximtum you can redeem at once is $500.
*For best value, get points with SDM promos, spend them at grocery stores.
Aug 22, 2012
514 posts
699 upvotes
BURLINGTON
silverdare wrote: I emailed and they are prepping the winner letters.
any news on those winner letters? I won OJ before and didnt really care but now ive won the $100 gift card i will be monitoring this closely. took a screenshot today when i won. for anyone interested, it took me 5 purchases of orange juice to win the $100. up 75. not bad.
Contesting can be a healthy coping mechanism 😝 I have fallen in love with this forum
Double Lung Transplant 05/13/16. #BeADonor &Get your colonoscopies!
*Thank you RFD*
Sep 10, 2010
925 posts
1813 upvotes
Do the bottles have contest labeling? I havent seen any yet.
Apr 18, 2017
696 posts
701 upvotes
Nanaimo
vanxan wrote: any news on those winner letters? I won OJ before and didnt really care but now ive won the $100 gift card i will be monitoring this closely. took a screenshot today when i won. for anyone interested, it took me 5 purchases of orange juice to win the $100. up 75. not bad.
Nice Win! Nope heard nothing.
Nov 16, 2019
5 posts
6 upvotes
So my first win was September 26th. Since then I've won 14 gift cards. 2 for Food Basics and 12 for Walmart. Also about 100+ OJ. Still nothing in the mail yet. I've done the same as anyone I've seen online. Getting the same responses. The only thing different was that about 3 weeks ago I got an email asking for my address so they could mail me my voucher. after giving my info I sent a seperate email asking some questions... Nothing back...
It's my belief that who ever is running this messed up. They should have had my address. The winning form is a mile long, and there is no skill testing question for me at all. I'm using the Chrome browser on my phone if that makes a difference.
As for how I've won so much.. well let's just say my whole family won't be catching colds anytime soon. Kept alot of receipts even tho the terms didn't call for it. Who knows.. Maby it just took a long time for them to get the vouchers printed or they had to buy all the gift cards one at a time, and didn't think it would be as big a task as it was.
Aug 22, 2012
514 posts
699 upvotes
BURLINGTON
JakeM55493 wrote: So my first win was September 26th. Since then I've won 14 gift cards. 2 for Food Basics and 12 for Walmart. Also about 100+ OJ. Still nothing in the mail yet. I've done the same as anyone I've seen online. Getting the same responses. The only thing different was that about 3 weeks ago I got an email asking for my address so they could mail me my voucher. after giving my info I sent a seperate email asking some questions... Nothing back...
It's my belief that who ever is running this messed up. They should have had my address. The winning form is a mile long, and there is no skill testing question for me at all. I'm using the Chrome browser on my phone if that makes a difference.
As for how I've won so much.. well let's just say my whole family won't be catching colds anytime soon. Kept alot of receipts even tho the terms didn't call for it. Who knows.. Maby it just took a long time for them to get the vouchers printed or they had to buy all the gift cards one at a time, and didn't think it would be as big a task as it was.
Hope you really wanted all that juice considering how sketchy this is seeming thus far. I feel its going to be a fight to get my one gift card, so im grateful its one.
Contesting can be a healthy coping mechanism 😝 I have fallen in love with this forum
Double Lung Transplant 05/13/16. #BeADonor &Get your colonoscopies!
*Thank you RFD*