Tags:
[OP]
Jun 16, 2012
225 posts
1358 upvotes

2020/02/04 - Circle K "Kick to win" [Mobile # req'd]

Enter here: https://kicktowin.ca/

Rules: https://kicktowin.ca/rules

Grand Prize: There is one (1) grand prize available to be won, consisting of one (1) trip for two (2) (the winner and one (1) guest) to attend Super Bowl LV (the “Event”) scheduled to be held in Tampa Bay, Florida (USA) (the “Grand Prize”). The Grand Prize consists of return economy air transportation for the Grand Prize winner and his/her guest from the major airport nearest the Grand Prize winner’s primary place of residence in Canada to Tampa Bay, Florida (USA) (airport, carrier and airline ticket class selected at the sole and absolute discretion of PepsiCo), ground transportation to and from destination airport, one (1) standard room, based on double occupancy for three (3) nights (accommodation to be selected at the sole and absolute discretion of PepsiCo), two (2) tickets to the Super Bowl LV Game scheduled to be held on February 7, 2021 (actual seat selection to be chosen at the sole and absolute discretion of the NFL), The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize is $13,000 CAD, which is based on a departure from Toronto, ON based on advertised prices in November 2019. Actual value may vary depending on winner’s point of departure and prices at the time of booking.

Instant prizes:
PepsiCo KING CAN Soft Drink
PepsiCo Soft Drink
bubly Sparkling Water
Lay's Chips
Doritos Chips
Skittles
Snickers
Medium Coffee
Medium Froster
Hot Dog

Good luck!
Last edited by zdenoZ on Jan 2nd, 2020 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
284 replies
Feb 19, 2006
114 posts
169 upvotes
Edmonton
Thank OP. I have a hot dog if anyone wants to trade? Will accept anything except froster. PM me. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
2937 posts
1286 upvotes
Toronto
Bad news is I have become addicted to Doritos with these contests. Good news is I'm willing to trade any of my wins for Doritos. PM what you want.

Reese's Outrageous bar for trade from old contest that's gotta be redeemed by Jan 2nd (tomorrow). Just not for peanuts, or froster.
Last edited by beachlover on Jan 1st, 2020 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 22, 2007
57 posts
39 upvotes
Markham
With most people I think going to Esso stations, looks like there will be a lot of free coffee and hotdogs available for free or trade haha.
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
40691 posts
37032 upvotes
Economy
Thank You!~
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Nov 1, 2016
804 posts
866 upvotes
Toronto
mikeconic wrote: With most people I think going to Esso stations, looks like there will be a lot of free coffee and hotdogs available for free or trade haha.
Most of the CK Esso gas stations have Timmies so they don't sell their CK specialty coffee. I've also never been to an Esso gas station in Toronto that also sells hot dogs. I've only seen at the standalone stores.

Anyone know of specific locations that sell either or both in their city? It will be great knowledge for the rest of us participating in this contest.
Oct 22, 2007
57 posts
39 upvotes
Markham
Hence why most people will not be able to redeem the coffee or hotdog. It's my understanding that only stand alone convenience stores are possible to have those 2 items. Even a local Esso near me WITHOUT a Tims attached does not have their own coffee.

The store locator on the circle k website is very poor and not updated, but it does say that it will tell you what items they have. I already know a few near me are incorrect, but they seem to only be missing info, never showing an item they do not have. They list "polar pop", "froster", "coffee", types of gas, car wash, and "roller grill".

Looks like maybe a few in Scarborough, and one downtown Toronto near Bay and Dundas would have it.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4921 posts
3615 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
beachlover wrote: Bad news is I have become addicted to Doritos with these contests. Good news is I'm willing to trade any of my wins for Doritos. PM what you want.

Reese's Outrageous bar for trade from old contest that's gotta be redeemed by Jan 2nd (tomorrow). Just not for peanuts, or froster.
PM'ed you a BOGO doritos.
Jun 1, 2015
519 posts
167 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Have a free joker energy drink and free reese's to trade from previous 25 days contest. Looking to trade for kinder surprise. PM if interested. Thanks