[Daily] 2020/02/04 - Circle K "Kick to win" [Mobile # req'd]

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 9th, 2020 8:32 am
Tags:
Oct 12, 2016
876 posts
260 upvotes
GelC72407 wrote: I have a free bag of Lays. PM me if you are interested
I would like to have PM me.if available thanks.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5574 posts
1701 upvotes
Does anyone know if the Pepsi king can comes in diet or sugar free flavours? The store I just went to only had ones with sugar, but it is a smaller store. I will try a bigger store later.

If no sugar free options, anyone want to trade for something?

Thanks.
Nov 1, 2016
850 posts
911 upvotes
Toronto
Balduno wrote: Does anyone know if the Pepsi king can comes in diet or sugar free flavours? The store I just went to only had ones with sugar, but it is a smaller store. I will try a bigger store later.

If no sugar free options, anyone want to trade for something?

Thanks.
Can confirm in Toronto I redeemed for a diet Pepsi King size can to gift to my coworker. It was at a bigger CK location. My local one doesn't even carry dr pepper :(
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5574 posts
1701 upvotes
crayola1 wrote: Can confirm in Toronto I redeemed for a diet Pepsi King size can to gift to my coworker. It was at a bigger CK location. My local one doesn't even carry dr pepper :(
Thanks.

The store I went to had Pepsi, Crush, iced tea, and Dr. Pepper.
Mar 12, 2012
397 posts
419 upvotes
Victoria
I finally won an item and I can't redeem it, been at home past few days due to the first snow of the winter here on the west coast. My favourite, too, figures! Lays chips expires today, I'm posting the code in case someone wants to redeem it in the next few hours https://kicktowin.ca/redeem/USHN9RSL

I also have a BOGO M&Ms on the off chance someone wants it expires Jan 15: https://kicktowin.ca/redeem/9FQHN9SE
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5574 posts
1701 upvotes
crayola1 wrote: Can confirm in Toronto I redeemed for a diet Pepsi King size can to gift to my coworker. It was at a bigger CK location. My local one doesn't even carry dr pepper :(
The larger store closer to me had the same selection of king size cans. Terrible.
Feb 19, 2006
114 posts
169 upvotes
Edmonton
I have two frosters and a hot dog to trade if anyone is interested, please pm me. Thanks.
Sep 10, 2010
576 posts
1271 upvotes
I have a free coffee expires Jan 19. Anyone want to trade?

GONE
Last edited by jnunavut on Jan 17th, 2020 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 30, 2016
308 posts
917 upvotes
Halifax, NS
Two hot dogs, one expires today, one tomorrow. PM me for the codes

*EDIT* gone
Last edited by ImagineCH on Jan 16th, 2020 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 22, 2004
795 posts
51 upvotes
Woodstock
Does anyone have a bubly Sparkling Water? (Not bogo)

Will trade for-
King Can - EXP Jan 17
Doritos - EXP Jan 18
Chips - EXP Jan 19
(I've just never won a bubly and I'd like to get one for my wife as she loves the stuff. I've won enough other things.)

Thanks in advance!
I <3 Pepsi!!