Expired Contests

[Daily] 2020/02/04 - Circle K "Kick to win" [Mobile # req'd]

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 9th, 2020 8:32 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 12, 2006
2694 posts
1031 upvotes
Toronto
I have free Pepsi King Can good till Tuesday 21st. Trade for free Doritos, Lays, Snickers, or Skittles. PM as I will trade for future wins also.

Anybody bold enough to predict if Circle K will do a contest after this one? And what it might be.
Last edited by beachlover on Jan 19th, 2020 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2005
1663 posts
518 upvotes
What time zone? I've tried 11pm Calgary time (1am eastern) and I sometimes win, usually don't
but when i try around 7am/8am MST, I don't win ever
ahlong wrote: I play later like 2-3 am been on a row 3 straight Lays chips
I win nothing when I play right at midnight
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 17, 2017
1863 posts
880 upvotes
granite_69 wrote: What time zone? I've tried 11pm Calgary time (1am eastern) and I sometimes win, usually don't
but when i try around 7am/8am MST, I don't win ever
Est I got skittles tonight :)
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 22, 2004
779 posts
45 upvotes
Woodstock
If anyone gets a bubly Sparkling Water, I'm still trying to acquire at least 1 before this contest is over. DM me and I'll trade for what I got. :D
I <3 Pepsi!!
Moderator
User avatar
Jul 13, 2008
18569 posts
3034 upvotes
GTA
I have a Skittles or Snickers that I'm looking to trade for a bag of Lay's or Doritos. PM me if you want to trade!
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
2655 posts
488 upvotes
Free Skittles
Q H A B 6 N K A
Newbie
User avatar
Apr 15, 2019
48 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto
I have a link to a free "PepsiCo King Can Soft Drink", expiring Jan 23. Please PM me if interested.

Edit: Taken
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2005
1663 posts
518 upvotes
Are you looking to win or just to try the water?
If you're looking for the joy of winning, then hopefully you do.

If you just want to try the water and are in the west then try this thread in freebies. They just added bubly

circle-k-coupon-book-free-bogo-coupons- ... y-2345286/
ethansmith wrote: If anyone gets a bubly Sparkling Water, I'm still trying to acquire at least 1 before this contest is over. DM me and I'll trade for what I got. :D
Newbie
Mar 12, 2012
19 posts
3 upvotes
Victoria, BC
I went to a Circle K on my way home and they didn't have the king cans. It's expiring if anyone is able to use it tonight and would like to do a trade, please PM.

No one's contacted me and I'm going to be busy so just posting the link here for whoever wants it: https://kicktowin.ca/redeem/985T7DT2
Last edited by snappiness on Jan 21st, 2020 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie
Mar 12, 2012
19 posts
3 upvotes
Victoria, BC
I keep winning Frosters, single and BOGO. Sigh. Not exactly what I want in the middle of winter!
Member
User avatar
Apr 7, 2015
208 posts
211 upvotes
Regina, SK
Whaddup RFD crew, it's ya boy Gene. Hit me up if you want one of them big cans of that Pepsi cola and i will hook you up.

Update: someone gots that pepsi.
2016: 2 Wins ARV $3010 😎
2017: 3 Wins ARV $265
2018: 3 wins ARV $94
2019: 2 wins fo far homies. ARV $15
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
4015 posts
991 upvotes
granite_69 wrote: Are you looking to win or just to try the water?
If you're looking for the joy of winning, then hopefully you do.

If you just want to try the water and are in the west then try this thread in freebies. They just added bubly

circle-k-coupon-book-free-bogo-coupons- ... y-2345286/
Thanks for pointing this out. Just refreshed my coupons and see that it’s there.

Top