Expired Contests

[Daily] 2020/02/04 - Circle K "Kick to win" [Mobile # req'd]

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 9th, 2020 8:32 am
Tags:
Oct 21, 2017
42 posts
23 upvotes
Curious if anyone else has problems redeeming prizes? I go to one in Burnaby and there is one employee there who always gives me problems. They were out of medium froster cups and a different employee told me I could use the polar pop cup instead. They were still out of cups the next time I came in and this guy would not allow me use a polar pop cup. He said they keep “inventory” of their cups and told me to come in a few days later knowing that my coupon would have expired by then. My boyfriend and I started going to a further location to redeem our prizes and never have any problems there. But a couple of nights ago, we went back to that one since it’s only a minute away from where we live. He started speaking Hindi to his coworker as soon as he saw us and when we came up to redeem our prizes, we were told we are only allowed to redeem 3. I said that’s not true and where does it say that? He told me it was their store rule.

No idea what I did to the guy but damn he’s miserable lol
Nov 1, 2016
652 posts
655 upvotes
Toronto
grntea wrote: Curious if anyone else has problems redeeming prizes? I go to one in Burnaby and there is one employee there who always gives me problems. They were out of medium froster cups and a different employee told me I could use the polar pop cup instead. They were still out of cups the next time I came in and this guy would not allow me use a polar pop cup. He said they keep “inventory” of their cups and told me to come in a few days later knowing that my coupon would have expired by then. My boyfriend and I started going to a further location to redeem our prizes and never have any problems there. But a couple of nights ago, we went back to that one since it’s only a minute away from where we live. He started speaking Hindi to his coworker as soon as he saw us and when we came up to redeem our prizes, we were told we are only allowed to redeem 3. I said that’s not true and where does it say that? He told me it was their store rule.

Contact CK and let them know what happened. This happened with me where the guy thought I was double dipping prizes when my timer showed 5 mins each time. I complained and the next time I came in the guy was super nice to me.
Oct 21, 2017
42 posts
23 upvotes
crayola1 wrote: Contact CK and let them know what happened. This happened with me where the guy thought I was double dipping prizes when my timer showed 5 mins each time. I complained and the next time I came in the guy was super nice to me.
I emailed CK and surprisingly received a phone call from who I think is their district manager. He told me he had let the store manager know about it and knew exactly which employee I was talking about. Told me he was not impressed and assured me that I’ll have no problems going forward. He also said there are no limits on how many prizes you can redeem! So there’s that. My boyfriend wants to go back and see how the guy treats us this time, but I’m pretty turned off by the whole situation. Though the call was nice and I really appreciated it Slightly Smiling Face
Nov 1, 2016
652 posts
655 upvotes
Toronto
grntea wrote: I emailed CK and surprisingly received a phone call from who I think is their district manager. He told me he had let the store manager know about it and knew exactly which employee I was talking about. Told me he was not impressed and assured me that I’ll have no problems going forward. He also said there are no limits on how many prizes you can redeem! So there’s that. My boyfriend wants to go back and see how the guy treats us this time, but I’m pretty turned off by the whole situation. Though the call was nice and I really appreciated it Slightly Smiling Face

Glad the clerk is getting a talking-to. I understand your situation and was turned off going back too. But if anything, I won't spend a single penny at that location and will only go to redeem prizes just to piss him off.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
4158 posts
1055 upvotes
grntea wrote: Curious if anyone else has problems redeeming prizes? I go to one in Burnaby and there is one employee there who always gives me problems. They were out of medium froster cups and a different employee told me I could use the polar pop cup instead. They were still out of cups the next time I came in and this guy would not allow me use a polar pop cup. He said they keep “inventory” of their cups and told me to come in a few days later knowing that my coupon would have expired by then. My boyfriend and I started going to a further location to redeem our prizes and never have any problems there. But a couple of nights ago, we went back to that one since it’s only a minute away from where we live. He started speaking Hindi to his coworker as soon as he saw us and when we came up to redeem our prizes, we were told we are only allowed to redeem 3. I said that’s not true and where does it say that? He told me it was their store rule.

Which Burnaby location is this?
Oct 21, 2017
42 posts
23 upvotes
Balduno wrote: Which Burnaby location is this?
The one on Hastings. We usually go there after class around 9:30PM and he’s always there. So we started going to the one on Broadway just to avoid him lol
Feb 19, 2006
106 posts
92 upvotes
Edmonton
I have 4 froster. PM me if you wish to use them. If you have something to trade, great, if not, it's ok too.
Feb 19, 2006
106 posts
92 upvotes
Edmonton
Also have Doritos, expires today, pm me.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
4158 posts
1055 upvotes
grntea wrote: The one on Hastings. We usually go there after class around 9:30PM and he’s always there. So we started going to the one on Broadway just to avoid him lol
Sometimes I’m there around 1030pm, and I don’t have issues normally. Sometimes I redeem 3 or 4 at once. One guy there is pretty nice; he’s taller and skinny. There is another guy who seems a bit weird.

I’ve never had any issues at Broadway and Fraser. Employees at the Commercial Drive location not that friendly.
Mar 12, 2012
23 posts
9 upvotes
Victoria, BC
grntea wrote: I emailed CK and surprisingly received a phone call from who I think is their district manager. He told me he had let the store manager know about it and knew exactly which employee I was talking about. Told me he was not impressed and assured me that I’ll have no problems going forward. He also said there are no limits on how many prizes you can redeem! So there’s that. My boyfriend wants to go back and see how the guy treats us this time, but I’m pretty turned off by the whole situation. Though the call was nice and I really appreciated it Slightly Smiling Face
That's great customer service on the manager's part.

I've encountered really nice employees at the 2 locations I go to except for one guy. I don't know if he's new or what but the first time I tried to redeem something with him he kept asking me what it was for. I tried to explain the contest but he ended up calling his manager while I was standing there. I noticed a contest poster behind him and pointed it out but he still continued trying to reach his manager Confused Face. The manager must have told him to go ahead but redeemed my items he did it so grudgingly lol. The next time I encountered him he seemed skeptical and asked me all these questions again like I was pulling a scam. He seemed to really take giving away free items personally!
Oct 21, 2017
42 posts
23 upvotes
snappiness wrote: That's great customer service on the manager's part.

I've encountered really nice employees at the 2 locations I go to except for one guy. I don't know if he's new or what but the first time I tried to redeem something with him he kept asking me what it was for. I tried to explain the contest but he ended up calling his manager while I was standing there. I noticed a contest poster behind him and pointed it out but he still continued trying to reach his manager Confused Face. The manager must have told him to go ahead but redeemed my items he did it so grudgingly lol. The next time I encountered him he seemed skeptical and asked me all these questions again like I was pulling a scam. He seemed to really take giving away free items personally!
Lol yep! The manager is great. I have his number and was told to let him know if I have any further issues in the store Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes

That sucks and I’m sorry you had to deal with that! They should be aware of the promos they have going on and I AGREE, some of them do take giving free stuff away personally. Hopefully you won’t have anymore problems with him for the remainder of the contest.

It’s been so fun winning things and trading with other members. Now I just hope we all get decent clerks when we go to redeem it Face With Stuck-out Tongue
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
1945 posts
943 upvotes
Bogo Frosters

kicktowin.ca/redeem/QKWL6NZW
Feb 19, 2006
106 posts
92 upvotes
Edmonton
Free Frosters:

B4QB42LE