Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Daily]

2020/02/04 - Circle K "Kick to win" [Mobile # req'd]

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 9th, 2020 8:32 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
4473 posts
3843 upvotes
Ontario
DragonRider wrote: My browser auto-fills the fields for me.
Still extra unnecessary work. Especially if your playing more than one number.

If I was running things, I would always look at the customers view point including different browsers, versions of Android/Apple/Microsoft, data usage, etc to make it as easy as possible, before it was ever rolled out.

They did get a lot right in these respects. Such as this contest uses way less data than the hockey version of rock paper scissors did.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2006
3164 posts
26398 upvotes
Toronto
anyone having issues redeeming prizes from kick win contest? tried to use the free snickers and the person at the cash said the code wasn't making the item free.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2016
1513 posts
2025 upvotes
Toronto
spooky wrote: anyone having issues redeeming prizes from kick win contest? tried to use the free snickers and the person at the cash said the code wasn't making the item free.
You should contact them on the contest page. They will reset the code for you. It happened to me.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
3426 posts
2464 upvotes
spooky wrote: anyone having issues redeeming prizes from kick win contest? tried to use the free snickers and the person at the cash said the code wasn't making the item free.
Ditto snicker coupon didn't work for me today in Toronto Circle K store
Are these in the system yet?!
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2007
1284 posts
865 upvotes
I have coupon for free Reese's outrageous, expires today. PM me for it

Edit: also have B1G1F M&Ms, expires Jan 6
Jul 13, 2008
26655 posts
18588 upvotes
GTA
I've had this issue many times before with cashiers that don't know how to ring it through. They have to hit a button on the POS for it to work.
Jan 30, 2014
158 posts
227 upvotes
Montreal
Has anyone been able to redeem today?
Apr 16, 2007
525 posts
830 upvotes
Northern Ontario
Today I redeemed a bag of Lays chips okay but like above posters, Snickers didn't work. =/
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
Anyone want a Froster? I still have a couple.

PM if you want it.
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON
What's with these bogo offers. If I go to a convenience store, it's to fulfill a craving and circle k is on the corner. I don't buy 2 of anything and stock up like a squirrel. Who's the marketing genius behind this contest? It's better than getting empties though, for the contest's sake. Whatever, it's all good. They're offering something, I'm just not winning lol.

I think instead of the 2 for 1, if they'd do 50% off one product, it would be more successful to their store.
Jan 30, 2014
158 posts
227 upvotes
Montreal
Quick question for those who tried to redeem the free Snickers - the picture shows the 2 pack at 93 g but the wording states 52 g. Were you denied trying to redeem the 2 pack or the single?
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2016
1513 posts
2025 upvotes
Toronto
stinastr wrote: What's with these bogo offers. If I go to a convenience store, it's to fulfill a craving and circle k is on the corner. I don't buy 2 of anything and stock up like a squirrel. Who's the marketing genius behind this contest? It's better than getting empties though, for the contest's sake. Whatever, it's all good. They're offering something, I'm just not winning lol.

I think instead of the 2 for 1, if they'd do 50% off one product, it would be more successful to their store.
The BOGO yields profit for CK rather than giving away empties which yields zero profits. There are people out there that use BOGO offers - small population and that's still counts for something to CK.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2005
1963 posts
788 upvotes
I haven't won anything yet, just bogos!

Seriously though you should complain to them for misleading coupons. I did for the initial rock paper scissors when they had the incorrect nuts showing (they showed cashews as well which didn't ring through as free, it was just the peanuts). Ck reset my coupon and the image on the coupon was changed soon after
Cataradi wrote: Quick question for those who tried to redeem the free Snickers - the picture shows the 2 pack at 93 g but the wording states 52 g. Were you denied trying to redeem the 2 pack or the single?