881 upvotes
Only bogo for me Tired Face

kicktowin.ca/redeem/ETFF9BRD
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
2067 posts
22576 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Redeemed for a cherry pepsi and skittles a couple of days ago. The pepsi waited for me half the day since I wasn't thirsty when I got it and was mild, I prefer cold, when I had it. The skittles are hard, after you empty out 1/5 of the bag and chew them up on one side, your jaw starts to get tired, like after beef jerky. I'm usually a gummy candy kind of person, but still, I enjoy the long lasting flavour, even though this bag did take about 5 hours on random snacking to finish lol.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6212 posts
2336 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Free hotdog expires jan 9.

Gone
Aug 27, 2012
463 posts
910 upvotes
medium froster expires jan. 13
will trade for chips or pop
Nov 1, 2016
625 posts
625 upvotes
Toronto
4 days in a row and no wins for me either.

but I got some free things from some RFD members and redeemed a coffee and skittles today.

my cashier, instead of scanning the code, just wrote off the items on his system. I asked him if he was going to scan my bar code to void the items free and he's like "no" and just punched some codes in and gave them to me free. did anyone also get this kind of procedure?
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
4018 posts
991 upvotes
crayola1 wrote: 4 days in a row and no wins for me either.

but I got some free things from some RFD members and redeemed a coffee and skittles today.

my cashier, instead of scanning the code, just wrote off the items on his system. I asked him if he was going to scan my bar code to void the items free and he's like "no" and just punched some codes in and gave them to me free. did anyone also get this kind of procedure?
Yes, sometimes the PLU code gets entered instead of the barcode being scanned. I think it’s the same end result.
Last edited by Balduno on Jan 10th, 2020 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 7, 2015
208 posts
211 upvotes
Regina, SK
I smacked some of them football kicks and the hooked me up with the free skittles.

If you want some free skittles hit me up and I will link you up.

update: they gone.
2016: 2 Wins ARV $3010 😎
2017: 3 Wins ARV $265
2018: 3 wins ARV $94
2019: 2 wins fo far homies. ARV $15
Jul 4, 2010
48 posts
7 upvotes
I have these items for trade:
̶C̶o̶f̶f̶e̶e̶ ̶J̶a̶n̶ ̶1̶1̶
̶F̶r̶o̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶J̶a̶n̶ ̶1̶1̶
̶S̶k̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶6̶1̶g̶ ̶ ̶J̶a̶n̶ ̶1̶3̶
̶S̶n̶i̶c̶k̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶5̶2̶g̶ ̶ ̶J̶a̶n̶ ̶1̶2̶
̶P̶e̶p̶s̶i̶C̶o̶ ̶5̶9̶1̶m̶l̶ ̶ ̶J̶a̶n̶ ̶1̶2̶

Looking for Doritos, Lays, Hot dog, Snickers, or Pepsi (in that order of preference).
As I would accept Snickers and Pepsi in return, the ones I have already would of course trade for a snack I'd like even more, as per the order of preference listed.

EDIT: All gone
Last edited by DS99 on Jan 12th, 2020 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
2067 posts
22576 upvotes
Toronto, ON
won a pepsi drink. glad this contest has brought back winning in the middle of the night. odds favour night owls. Maybe it's a good digestion of when entries are submitted if you don't end up winning, but could also be on another luck factor. Since I don't play contests predetermined at a time, and a time that's less busy doesn't necessarily mean luckier. Luck is different from contest to contest. Hopefully I start entering these contests up again soon. Haven't played since the holidays really.

Cherry pepsi, here I come!