Expired Contests

[Once] 2020/02/13 11:59pm CST Ashley HomeStore Win a $1.1K CAD Cambri Cuddle Chair [ON, MB, SK, AB; AOM]

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 11th, 2020 10:33 pm
[OP]
Nov 9, 2005
821 posts
11198 upvotes
North York, ON

2020/02/13 11:59pm CST Ashley HomeStore Win a $1.1K CAD Cambri Cuddle Chair [ON, MB, SK, AB; AOM]

There is a limit of one (1) entry per person.

prize:

There is one (1) prize to be won consisting of one Cambri Cuddle Chair ($1,100) from Ashley HomeStore.

enter:

https://ashleyhomestore.ca/pages/rsvp

rules:

embedded
Billy Ocean is a musical genius!
7 replies
Jul 30, 2007
317 posts
2197 upvotes
Toronto
From what I can read does it mean I have to attend and confirm my attendance in order to win? See below in bold - the sentence structure is awkward.

ELIGIBILITY: Ashley HomeStore “ASHLEY’S SHOP YOUR HEART OUT RSVP” is open to legal residents of Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, and Ontario, who are of legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors and agents of TDG Furniture Inc. o/a Ashley HomeStore (the “Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, or advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, grandparents, siblings and children, and each of their spouses, regardless of where they live) and persons living in the households of each of these individuals, whether related or not, are ineligible to enter or win. No purchase is required in order to enter or win “ASHLEY’S SHOP YOUR HEART OUT RSVP” and attend to be entered to win.