Contests

[Weekly] 2020/03/08 LOTTO MAX UP CLOSE - Ultimate NYC Raptors Experience ONTARIO ONLY

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2020 6:34 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
2062 posts
22545 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2020/03/08 LOTTO MAX UP CLOSE - Ultimate NYC Raptors Experience ONTARIO ONLY

There will be a total of nine (9) Prizes available to be won during this Contest. The Grand Prize has an approximate retail value of twenty thousand Canadian dollars ($20,000 CAD). The Weekly Prizes collectively have an approximate retail value of thirty-five thousand Canadian dollar ($35,000).

https://lottomaxupclose.ca/default.aspx ... rs_details

Good luck! Sharing early. Hopefully will see some winners. Put my ballot in already. Good luck!

Bonus entries for putting in lotto max tickets from Jan 14th to March 8th.
13 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
2062 posts
22545 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Lol, with a neg one to start, I should've kept the contest to myself and tried to win lol. Someone's grumpy or groggy
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
2062 posts
22545 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Is this contest weekly for entries, or one time and bonus entries. Should change it as other, if you can't get a free entry weekly. Let me know if you figure it out. Didn't post the prizes, but they're pretty cool if you're a Raptors fan. Realize I'm not the only Raptor fan out there, so sharing. Also, going to go listen to some dirty heads - vacation. I should be enjoying this part of 2020. Lol, forget my useless posts lol.