Expired Contests

[Daily] 2020/03/22 Landmark Cinemas - BLOODSHOT Prize Pack Contest - BC, AB, SK, MB, ON and YT ONLY

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 10th, 2020 10:25 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
3087 posts
27475 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2020/03/22 Landmark Cinemas - BLOODSHOT Prize Pack Contest - BC, AB, SK, MB, ON and YT ONLY

https://www.landmarkcinemas.com/contests/bloodshot

Grand Prize (1)
Sony PlayStation 4
Bloodshot Valiant Comic
Bloodshot Valiant Graphic Novel

Secondary Prize (4)
Bloodshot Valiant Comic
Bloodshot Valiant Graphic Novel

Good luck!
11 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
18211 posts
5205 upvotes
i wonder if they know it isn't his birth name though? From his IMDB bio:

"Vin Diesel was born Mark Sinclair in Alameda County, California, along with his fraternal twin brother, Paul Vincent. He was raised by his astrologer/psychologist mother, Delora Sherleen (Sinclair), and adoptive father, Irving H. Vincent, an acting instructor and theatre manager, in an artists' housing project in New York City's Greenwich Village. He never knew his biological father. His mother is white (with English, German, Scottish, and Irish ancestry), and his adoptive father is African-American; referring to his biological father's background, Diesel has said that he himself is "definitely a person of colour"."

Thanks...
Apr 6, 2011
39 posts
125 upvotes
ontario
DougO wrote: i wonder if they know it isn't his birth name though? From his IMDB bio:

"Vin Diesel was born Mark Sinclair in Alameda County, California, along with his fraternal twin brother, Paul Vincent. He was raised by his astrologer/psychologist mother, Delora Sherleen (Sinclair), and adoptive father, Irving H. Vincent, an acting instructor and theatre manager, in an artists' housing project in New York City's Greenwich Village. He never knew his biological father. His mother is white (with English, German, Scottish, and Irish ancestry), and his adoptive father is African-American; referring to his biological father's background, Diesel has said that he himself is "definitely a person of colour"."

Thanks...
I know, right?
I'm hoping they're looking for his stage name and not his birth name
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2013
2463 posts
95 upvotes
Thank you!
Coffee and contesting go so well together.
2013: $100 P&G prize pack
2017: $30 Who'd You Rather board game
$52 2 Bulldog tickets
[Removed by the RFD Moderation Team]