[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
4958 posts
36424 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2020/04/01 Tweed - Canopy Growth Contest 2019 PUR or NPE

https://www.tweed.com/en/terms/live-nat ... tions-2019

You may enter by either (a) clicking on the Tweed promotional pop up after purchasing a ticket on ticketmaster.ca and following the instructions in order to subscribe to the Tweed e-mail communications list, or (b) by mailing a letter indicating your will to be entered into the contest that includes your name, age, address, and e-mail address to: Tweed Rokt 2019 Contest, 365 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON, M5V 2A4. NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. All entries must be complete and are subject to verification by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Limit 1 entry per person.

Contest Details

Contest Prize
ROKT

October 1, 2019 - April 1, 2020 contest is open
April 2, 2020 draw date
May 1, 2020 release form due date
1 grand prize of a credit of $1,000 to spend on tickets to participating Live Nation concert events in Canada. (Approximate retail value of $1,000)

Good luck!

P.S: Funny I found this contest, as the last time I was at Nova Cannabis, I bought some Houndstooth sativa, and weighed the container's contents, and got 2.5g. Sent them a letter, and was videotaping the others just in case lol, now they said they're doing an investigation. I like the brand, it's got some decent indicas and sativas. I'd like to get my gram back, but am waiting for them to get back to me. Would have to go back to Nova and now I'm hooked on Tokyo.

P.S.S: They're sending me a t-shirt. I'm fine with that. Only lost a gram. On the bigger picture, I think they'd be consolidating with the storefront for a return on your behalf but don't know the legal procedures associated with that yet. Is weed really that new of a system being put into place. It's been around for a while. lol.
Last edited by stinastr on Dec 4th, 2019 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
6 replies
Jun 28, 2015
346 posts
301 upvotes
Toronto, ON
stinastr wrote: https://www.tweed.com/en/terms/live-nat ... tions-2019

You may enter by either (a) clicking on the Tweed promotional pop up after purchasing a ticket on ticketmaster.ca and following the instructions in order to subscribe to the Tweed e-mail communications list, or (b) by mailing a letter indicating your will to be entered into the contest that includes your name, age, address, and e-mail address to: Tweed Rokt 2019 Contest, 365 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON, M5V 2A4. NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. All entries must be complete and are subject to verification by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Limit 1 entry per person.

Contest Details

Contest Start Date
Contest Close Date
Draw Date
Completed Release Form Due Date
Contest Prize
ROKT

October 1, 2019 - April 1, 2020 contest is open
April 2, 2020 draw date
May 1, 2020 release form due date
1 grand prize of a credit of $1,000 to spend on tickets to participating Live Nation concert events in Canada. (Approximate retail value of $1,000)

Good luck!

P.S: Funny I found this contest, as the last time I was at Nova Cannabis, I bought some Houndstooth sativa, and weighed the container's contents, and got 2.5g. Sent them a letter, and was videotaping the others just in case lol, now they said they're doing an investigation. I like the brand, it's got some decent indicas and sativas. I'd like to get my gram back, but am waiting for them to get back to me. Would have to go back to Nova and now I'm hooked on Tokyo.
That's what you get for buying legal lol
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
4958 posts
36424 upvotes
Toronto, ON
mhall1 wrote: That's what you get for buying legal lol
lost a gram but get a t-shirt I'll wear lol