Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
4308 posts
33085 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2020/04/08 Cape Breton Island - Ashleys Cape Breton Trip

www.ashleyscapebretontrip.com

https://www.cbisland.com/content/upload ... 8-2020.pdf

There is only one prize available to be won: The Grand Prize Package - You and a guest could win a 7-day trip to Cape Breton Island during the 2021 Tourism Season!
This prize package is based on availability at the time of booking and must be utilized before October 31, 2021.
The Grand Prize Package includes:
§ Return airfare to Sydney, Nova Scotia, for two people from one location anywhere Air Canada or WestJet fly in Continental North America, (the “Departure Region”), including all taxes and fees. Please note: if the winner and/or accompanying traveler live outside of the Departure Region, they will be responsible to cover all costs associated with travel to and from a location within the Departure Region.
§ Accommodations for two people, in double occupancy, for seven nights on Cape Breton Island. Accommodations will be selected by Destination Cape Breton Association through partner operators where possible, based on the chosen itinerary of the winner. Meals, beverages and incidentals are not included in the Grand Prize Package and must be paid for by the winner separately.
§ A seven-day mid-size vehicle rental. Please note what is required of the winner or accompanying traveler:
○ Musthaveavaliddriver’slicenseandavalidcreditcard. ○ The valid credit card is required to cover the following:
■ Insurance for the vehicle (responsibility of the winner); ■ Any over the counter (OTC) products (i.e., GPS); and
■ Refilling (gas) the vehicle before returning it.

Good luck! Looks like the last trip might have been an old contest again, as they have a new and short one. Good luck!
12 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
41497 posts
39200 upvotes
Economy
Good Luck!
I have been to Cape Breton many times, therefore, I am not entering.
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Mar 4, 2009
123 posts
407 upvotes
valeriey wrote: Good Luck!
I have been to Cape Breton many times, therefore, I am not entering.
Thanks! I've never really travelled anywhere so I appreciated you giving us a slight better chance at winning.