• Mar 7th, 2020 10:14 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
1920 posts
2012 upvotes
Canada

2020/05/15 Dr Oetker The Ristorante Win a Diamond Ring Contest [QC Ok]

The Contest will run in two Phases. The First Phase of the contest is from February 14, 2020 at 12:01 AM EST and ends April 10, 2020 at 11:59:00 PM EST (the “Phase 1 Contest Period”), at which point no further entries will be accepted.

Contest entry is exclusively online through the official Contest website located at: RistoranteDiamondRecords.ca. To be eligible to win a Prize during the Phase 1 Contest Period all entrants are required to fully complete the online Contest Entry Form including Full Name, Mailing Address, Email Address, Age, skill testing question, provide answers to the questions describing their loved one/relationship and select from one (1) of five (5) music genres from the drop down list on the online contest entry form. These answers will be used to create an original song exclusively crafted by the Contest Sponsor and its affiliate partners.

The Second Phase of the contest begins on May 1, 2020 at 12:01 AM EST and ends May 15, 2020 at 11:59:00 PM EST. (the “Phase 2 Contest Period”), at which point no further entries will be accepted.

Eligible entrants can participate in the Phase 2 Contest Period by going online to the official Contest website at RistoranteDiamondRecords.ca, and by listening to the 3 finalist songs, fully completing the online registration form, voting for their favourite song and clicking the “Enter” button. Your entry will count toward the total “votes” for that song and you will be automatically entered for a chance to win one of the Phase 2 Contest Prizes available at date/time of your Entry (see Phase 2 Contest Period – Secondary Prizing). Only one (1) entry per email address per day.

Prizes:
Phase One: There is one (1) Grand Prize available to be won during the Contest. The prize consists of one (1) Diamond Ring. Approximate retail value is $10,500.00. Daily Prize One Free Dr. Oetker Pizza Coupon. Two hundred and eighty five (285) Daily Prizes will be awarded. Five (5) for each day of the Phase 1 Contest Period. Approximate retail value of each Daily Prize is $3.75. 2. Weekly Prizes: Consists of Free Dr. Oetker Pizza for a Year (52 Free Pizza Coupons. Approximate Retail Value $195.00) and a One (1) year Spotify Premium Service awarded as a digital gift code (Retail Value $119.88). Eight (8) Weekly Prizes will be awarded. One (1) for each week of the Phase 1 Contest Period. Approximate total retail value of each Weekly Prize is $315.00.

Phase Two: Daily Prizes: There are two (2) Daily Prize Categories to be awarded in this Contest during the Phase 2 Contest Period as follows: a. Free Dr. Oetker Pizza Coupons: Consists of one (1) Free Dr. Oetker Pizza Coupon. One hundred and fifty (150) Daily Prizes will be awarded. Ten (10) for each day of the Phase 2 Contest Period. Approximate retail value of each Weekly Prize is $3.75. b. Free Dr. Oetker Pizza for a Year (52 Free Pizza Coupons) and a One (1) year Spotify Premium Service awarded as a digital gift code: Thirty (30) Daily Prizes will be awarded. Two (2) for each day of the Phase 2 Contest Period. Total Approximate retail value of each Weekly Prize is $315.00 (Pizza Coupons $195.00 plus Spotify Digital Gift Code $119.88). 2. Weekly Prizes: Consists of one (1) Pair of Concert Tickets (Two (2) tickets). Maximum retail value of each Weekly Prize is $300.00. A total of 10 Weekly Prizes will be awarded, five (5) Pairs of Concert Tickets per week.

Contest: https://ristorantediamondrecords.com/contest/
Rules: https://ristorantediamondrecords.com/pd ... 012220.pdf
14 replies
Apr 12, 2007
170 posts
160 upvotes
Thanks! Good Luck!
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
2941 posts
97 upvotes
Toronto
Thank You & Good Luck Everyone!!
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
17031 posts
4734 upvotes
No idea what I’m supposed to do. Play songs? iPhone won’t play anything. Then 12 questions? Later for this one...
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4776 posts
3350 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
DougO wrote: No idea what I’m supposed to do. Play songs? iPhone won’t play anything. Then 12 questions? Later for this one...
It's another example of a gruelling contest cooked up by the sadists in Oetker's marketing department! Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
17031 posts
4734 upvotes
Now I get it. Would have to make up a lot of lies for this one! Thanks...
Jun 11, 2019
34 posts
264 upvotes
British Columbia
DougO wrote: Now I get it. Would have to make up a lot of lies for this one! Thanks...
Me too. I'm generally "creative" with my answers sometimes, but this seems like too many lies to come up with lol
I'm holding off on phase one and will bookmark this one for the daily prizes starting May 1st :)

Thanks for posting OP!
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2013
2451 posts
95 upvotes
Thank you!
Coffee and contesting go so well together.
2013: $100 P&G prize pack
2017: $30 Who'd You Rather board game
$52 2 Bulldog tickets
$200 4 Dean Brody tickets
2018: $148 Christopher Robin Prize Pack