• Jul 30th, 2020 11:02 am
[OP]
Feb 19, 2020
287 posts
624 upvotes

2020/08/01 - Win 2 Free Weeks of Hello Fresh [No QC] [CLOSED]]

Enter: https://www.hellofresh.ca/pages/hellofresh-kinder

Rules: https://cdn.hellofresh.com/ca/cms/brand ... o_T&Cs.pdf

Prize: For the Contest Period, there is a prize (the “Prize”) consisting of two free weeks worth of HelloFresh available to be won by 1 random selection of eligible entrants (the “Winner”). The maximum value of the Prize is C $349.99.

This is 8 recipes, 4 servings per recipe. There's a little left over for picking premium menu items I think.

A coupon for kinder bueno and a link appeared in my HelloFresh box today.
To enter the Contest, entrants must be an existing HelloFresh customer or become a HelloFresh customer during the Promotion Period
I'm guessing this means that you can reactivate your old account, skip meals for the entire month of August, and deactivate again after the contest. For Hello Fresh you do not need to call in to deactivate, you can do it on their website (I deactivated last week).

The survey asks you for your opinion on a sample provided in a Hello Fresh box... but nothing in the rules specify you have to have received the sample or ordered a HF box recently to enter. (In fact, the sample itself was missing from my box.)
Last edited by nosedigger on Jul 28th, 2020 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2012
1276 posts
2307 upvotes
Victoria
Darn, I just cancelled my subscription a few hours ago and I don't want to reactivate. I received a free box from a friend referral and I have to say, the 2 meals we made so far turned out really nice. I was a bit sad cancelling but I can't justify the cost. GL with the contest!
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
3918 posts
3772 upvotes
Toronto
How do you enter the contest? All I'm seeing when I click your link is my meal plan.
[OP]
Feb 19, 2020
287 posts
624 upvotes
WMPCOT wrote: How do you enter the contest? All I'm seeing when I click your link is my meal plan.
Welp, I guess they took it down a little early.