Expired Contests

[Daily] 2020/08/09 Tim Hortons - NHL HOCKEY CHALLENGE – 2020 STANLEY CUP QUALIFIERS [APP]

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 28th, 2020 9:00 am
[OP]
Dec 1, 2015
60 posts
194 upvotes
BC

2020/08/09 Tim Hortons - NHL HOCKEY CHALLENGE – 2020 STANLEY CUP QUALIFIERS [APP]

Small little contest, not big prizes but easy to play and good odds.

How to play:
To participate in the Challenge, visit the App during a Daily Challenge Period to locate
and open the Challenge page from the App’s home screen. [...] Upon providing a correct
answer to the skill-testing question, participants will then be presented with a selection of NHL® hockey players (each, a
“Player”) from varying NHL® teams (each, a “Team”). The number of and specific Players and Teams represented will be
determined by the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion (for certainty, not all Players from Teams scheduled to play
a Game during a Daily Challenge Period will be represented during such Daily Challenge Period). Each Player will be
categorized within one (1) of three (3) groups (each, a “Group”). The allocation of Players to their respective Groups will
be determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. Follow the on-screen instructions to review and select
one (1) Player per Group (each, a “Pick”). For certainty, participants must complete three (3) Picks in total at a time, one
(1) Pick per Group. Next, follow the on-screen instructions to submit your selected Picks.
Prizes:
Goal(s) Scored | Prize Available (Mutually
Exclusive)
1 Pick scores at least 1 Goal | 10 Tims Rewards points
2 Picks each score at least 1 Goal | 50 Tims Rewards points
3 Picks each score at least 1 Goal | 70 Tims Rewards points
Link: https://www.timhortons.ca/tims-nhl-hockey-challenge

Rules: https://timhortons.sfo2.digitaloceanspa ... nal-EN.pdf
21 replies
Jul 18, 2015
173 posts
190 upvotes
Toronto
I definitely picked one of Kane or McDavid yesterday (you can't even go back and check) but its saying I didnt get any points.

Aside from Auston Matthews, anyone got good picks for today for Players 2 and 3?
Aug 11, 2018
93 posts
103 upvotes
Edmonton
sherminator wrote: I definitely picked one of Kane or McDavid yesterday (you can't even go back and check) but its saying I didnt get any points.

Aside from Auston Matthews, anyone got good picks for today for Players 2 and 3?
As I remember McDavid was not on the list yesterday (I selected Drasaitl instead).

Selected Panarin and Kessel for today
Jul 13, 2008
19663 posts
4285 upvotes
GTA
I don't watch hockey so the names mean nothing to me but I got 50 points for my random picks from yesterday. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2004
1108 posts
819 upvotes
Toronto
Got 50 points yday for 2/3 correct
Sep 29, 2010
258 posts
290 upvotes
thanks tim's for providing me with a bit more of a vested interested in the playoffs (since my team is about to be eliminated... jets...).
with the prizes being 10, 50, 70 points per night...
anyone know how many points it takes to get anything at tims?
if a timbit costs something ridiculous like 50,000 points then forget it...
Aug 11, 2018
93 posts
103 upvotes
Edmonton
greatgordini wrote: thanks tim's for providing me with a bit more of a vested interested in the playoffs (since my team is about to be eliminated... jets...).
with the prizes being 10, 50, 70 points per night...
anyone know how many points it takes to get anything at tims?
if a timbit costs something ridiculous like 50,000 points then forget it...
Donuts are 50 points
Coffees/Baked goods/Dream Donuts are 70 points
Specialty hot drinks and iced coffee are 100 points
Iced Caps and Frozen Drinks 140 points
Breakfast and Lunch Items are 220 points
Apr 2, 2010
1 posts
I got a message saying Congrats, your picks lit up......something.... then it said to check my points history to see how much i won. No points. There is no "history" for your picks, or way to verify what happened. Why did i get a congrats but no points
Sep 29, 2010
258 posts
290 upvotes
can almost always count on mcdavid / draisaitl... that is until they get dumped by chicago...
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2004
1108 posts
819 upvotes
Toronto
Damnit had a good feeling yday with McDavid, Crosby and Malkin

Only McDavid came to play. Shoulda went with Draisaitl

+10 points Disappointed But Relieved Face