Contests

[Other] 2020/08/31 Hershey's Ultimate Game Night Contest, purchase or no purchase entry

• Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2020 1:27 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
8274 posts
52160 upvotes

2020/08/31 Hershey's Ultimate Game Night Contest, purchase or no purchase entry

PRIZES: There are three (3) grand prizes (each a “Grand Prize”) and two-thousand five-hundred (2,500) Instant Win Prizes (each an “Instant Win Prize”) available to be won which are as follows:

1. INSTANT WIN PRIZES: There are two-thousand five-hundred (2,500) Instant Win Prizes available to be won at during the Contest. Each Instant Win Prize consists of one (1) of the following Hasbro games as selected by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion: Monopoly, Scrabble English, Scrabble French, Connect 4, Trivial Pursuit Family Edition, Clue Game (each, a “Hasbro Game”). The approximate retail value of each Instant Win Prize varies between $24.00 (CDN) and $32.00 (CDN). Any Instant Win Prizes that are not won by the Grace Period End Date will not be awarded.

2. GRAND PRIZES: There are three (3) Grand Prizes available to be won, each consisting of an Ultimate Game Night Pack which includes: a selection of three (3) Hasbro Games as selected by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion; six (6) Hershey branded T-shirts; six (6) Hershey branded Hoodies; one (1) branded board game table; one (1) rolling snack cart; a selection of five (5) Hershey’s products as selected by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion; and one (1) $500 pre-paid credit card with a card issuer of Sponsor’s choice, in its sole discretion. Card issuers terms and conditions will apply to the use of the pre-paid card. The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize is $1,750.00 (CDN). Limit of one (1) Grand Prize per winning Entrant.

HOW TO RECEIVE A GRAND PRIZE ENTRY, INSTANT WIN PLAY, & UNIQUE PIN: A total of four million, seven hundred and fifty thousand (4,750,000) instant win plays (each an “Instant Win Play”) will be available during the Contest. There are two (2) ways to receive a grand prize entry (the “Grand Prize Entry”) & an Instant Win Play (while supplies last):

1. With Purchase: During the Contest Period, purchase any participating Hershey product (the “Participating Product”) (see rule 18 for list of Participating Products) at a retail store located in Canada (the “Eligible Purchase”). Next, take a photo of the Canadian store identified cash register sales receipt dated during the Contest Period, with your Eligible Purchase clearly identified and circled (the “Receipt”). Next, visit snackandplay.ca (the “Contest Website”) and complete the entry form (the “Entry Form”) with your full name, your mailing address, a valid email address, daytime telephone number (including area code); select your language preference (English or French); check the box to confirm that you are the age of majority or older in your jurisdiction of residence at time of entering the Contest; check the box to confirm that you are entering the Contest and are in compliance with these Official Rules; and correctly answer unaided the time-limited mathematical skill testing question. Next, click on the “Upload” button to upload a photo of your Receipt, and click submit (the “With Purchase Submission”). With Purchase Submissions must be uploaded by the Grace Period End Date. You will then receive one (1) grand prize entry (the “Grand Prize Entry”) into the grand prize draw and you will receive an Instant Win Play to reveal if you are the potential winner of an Instant Win Prize (the “Potential Instant Prize Winner”). You will only receive one (1) Grand Prize Entry and one (1) Instant Win Play per Receipt upload regardless of the number of Eligible Purchases on such Receipt. You may upload a maximum of five (5) With Purchase Submissions to receive a maximum of five (5) Grand Prize Entries and five (5) Instant Win Plays.

Without Purchase: Visit a participating retail store in Canada during regular store hours during the Contest Period and locate and record one (1) UPC of any Participating Product (the “UPC”). The UPC can be found on the Participating Product packaging. Next, on a plain piece of paper, hand-print your full name, province or territory of residence, daytime telephone number (including area code), a valid email address, the following statement: “I have read, understand and agree to the Contest Official Rules”; record the UPC and mail with a self-addressed, postage paid return envelope and with sufficient postage to: The Hershey’s Ultimate Game Night Contest, Dept 4078, Box 9500 Lakeshore West PO, Oakville ON, L6K 0G4 (the “No Purchase Submission”, collectively with a With Purchase Submission, a “Submission”). Upon verification, you will receive one (1) Grand Prize Entry and you will receive a letter (the “PIN letter”), returned in the provided self-addressed, postage paid return envelope, with the website address of the PIN Entry Site and one (1) PIN

ENTRIES: Limit of five (5) Submissions regardless of method of entry and a limit of five (5) Grand Prize Entries and five(5) Instant Win Plays per Entrant per email address and per household during the Contest Period.

Enter: https://www.snackandplay.ca/

Rules: https://www.snackandplay.ca/terms
6 replies
May 15, 2010
234 posts
2850 upvotes
So has anyone successfully located the PIN entry site? I wrote away for a PIN but there is nowhere to enter it. I've emailed the contest customer service so I'll let you know if they give me the link.
"If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards.
...Checkmate."

- Zapp Brannigan
Feb 3, 2015
313 posts
4890 upvotes
Ontario
rudiger233 wrote: So has anyone successfully located the PIN entry site? I wrote away for a PIN but there is nowhere to enter it. I've emailed the contest customer service so I'll let you know if they give me the link.
Yes, I just got some more back today and was planning on contacting them. I was wondering if maybe we’re just supposed to upload a picture of the letter as a receipt, but it does sound like there’s a special website. Thanks for contacting them!
May 15, 2010
234 posts
2850 upvotes
777Kevin wrote: Yes, I just got some more back today and was planning on contacting them. I was wondering if maybe we’re just supposed to upload a picture of the letter as a receipt, but it does sound like there’s a special website. Thanks for contacting them!
It took a bit of emails back and forth, but I now have the website for the PIN entry. It is:

https://www.snackandplay.ca/enter-pin

Best of luck everyone!