• Jun 28th, 2021 7:12 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
3267 posts
13914 upvotes
Canada

2020/09/06 Cheetos Moon Mission Contest Win A Trip [Mobile] [All Canada]

Enter for a chance to win a family space experience trip for four to Orlando, Florida, worth $9,950. There are also 1,128 instant win prizes of either a telescope, a space adventure wall decal or free product coupons. You need a 12-digit UPC from specially marked participating Cheetos products. You must enter from a mobile phone.

Enter: https://www.cheetosmoonmission.ca/en/home-desktop.html
Rules: https://www.cheetosmoonmission.ca/en/rules.html
Thread Summary
Non-purchase UPC code: 902114601842
CHEETOS PAWS product UPC: 060410052501
59 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
3267 posts
13914 upvotes
Canada
Non-purchase UPC code: 902114601842
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
21584 posts
33252 upvotes
ONTARIO
Thanks.

As cool of a trip this sounds like, I am thankful the rules say you can also take the cash prize of $9950. I sure don't want to visit Florida anytime soon.
Last edited by BobSagget on Jul 14th, 2020 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 16, 2015
103 posts
937 upvotes
Powell River
Is anyone else having problems entering? I am trying to enter on my phone but when I get to entering the upc number and my email address, the keyboard comes up for a second, then disappears. I can't type anything in.
Nov 7, 2005
240 posts
301 upvotes
Mississauga
BarbaraB638425 wrote: Is anyone else having problems entering? I am trying to enter on my phone but when I get to entering the upc number and my email address, the keyboard comes up for a second, then disappears. I can't type anything in.
I had the same problem, I was able to cut and paste my information from a notepad on my phone.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
23106 posts
8166 upvotes
So, you need a phone to enter? Will have to wait on this one. Thanks though...
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
21584 posts
33252 upvotes
ONTARIO
BarbaraB638425 wrote: Is anyone else having problems entering? I am trying to enter on my phone but when I get to entering the upc number and my email address, the keyboard comes up for a second, then disappears. I can't type anything in.
Same issue on my phone so I just ended up using my desktop browser by putting chrome into mobile view mode.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
3267 posts
13914 upvotes
Canada
BobSagget wrote: Same issue on my phone so I just ended up using my desktop browser by putting chrome into mobile view mode.
How do you do that?
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
21584 posts
33252 upvotes
ONTARIO
shoppingguy wrote: How do you do that?
It's a bit tricky at first as it requires a few steps, but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty simple. Here how to do it in Chrome:

Go to the contest site https://www.cheetosmoonmission.ca/en/home-mobile.html
Prsss CTRL+SHIFT+J (this opens the developer tools menu)
Press CTRL+SHIFT+M to enter into "mobile view mode"

You should now see your screen shrink to that of a mobile phone.
Now fill out the age/province thing and on the next page should be the play now button that is otherwise hidden on desktops.

To play the game correctly, click onto the spaceship and hold it down the entire time while collecting the cheetos and avoiding the astroids.

When you're done just close the tab and everything will go back to normal.

Note: if it complains about needing your device to be in "portrait mode" after you get past the age page, you can go to the top of the screen where it says "Responsive" and click on that to choose a number of preset devices (like iPhone, iPad, Pixel XL, etc). Selecting one will automatically simulate the view for that device and and fix the issue.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
21584 posts
33252 upvotes
ONTARIO
DougO wrote: So, you need a phone to enter? Will have to wait on this one. Thanks though...
Use the method I mentioned above. If you don't use Chrome, it also works on Firefox as well.
In Firefox you can simply press CTRL+SHIFT+M to go immediately into mobile view mode without the other step required in Chrome.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
3267 posts
13914 upvotes
Canada
BobSagget wrote: It's a bit tricky at first as it requires a few steps, but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty simple. Here how to do it in Chrome:

Now fill out the age/province thing and on the next page should be the play now button that is otherwise hidden on desktops.

To play the game correctly, click onto the spaceship and hold it down the entire time while collecting the cheetos and avoiding the astroids.

Note: if it complains about needing your device to be in "portrait mode" after you get past the age page, you can go to the top of the screen where it says "Responsive" and click on that to choose a number of preset devices (like iPhone, iPad, Pixel XL, etc). Selecting one will automatically simulate the view for that device and and fix the issue.
Thank you so much!
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
2269 posts
2483 upvotes
Halifax, NS
BobSagget wrote: It's a bit tricky at first as it requires a few steps, but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty simple. Here how to do it in Chrome:

Wow, cool! Thanks Bob. =)
Feb 22, 2012
696 posts
8675 upvotes
Quebec
I used Bob's method to enter on my laptop and I got a message that I wasn't admissible for the instant win.
Edit: Oh, that means I didn't win. I thought I was excluded for some reason.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
21584 posts
33252 upvotes
ONTARIO
zebrastripes wrote: I used Bob's method to enter on my laptop and I got a message that I wasn't admissible for the instant win.
Edit: Oh, that means I didn't win. I thought I was excluded for some reason.
haha yeah that's just the message they say when you didn't win an instant prize. The wording could definitely be better.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
21584 posts
33252 upvotes
ONTARIO
So I was reading the rules again and noticed this:
If you entered a UPC from CHEETOS PAWS cheese flavoured snacks, you will receive two (2) entries into the Grand Prize draw.
I went and found a UPC for a CHEETOS PAWS product and used it to enter today. Sure enough you get 2x grand prize entries every time instead of just one using the UPC code above!

So make sure to use this UPC from now on: 060410052501
May 4, 2009
160 posts
93 upvotes
my little rocket just goes in circles round the moon on my cell phone, is there a trick on what to do
maybe my phone is ancient and is not up to snuff - lol