• Nov 2nd, 2020 10:30 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
8398 posts
54667 upvotes

2020/11/08 McDonald's Coast To Coast Monopoly Money Monday's, Twitter

There are a total of four (4) weekly prizes available as follows:

Weekly Entry Period 1: One (1) winner will receive a cheque for $2,500; Weekly Entry Period 2: One (1) winner will receive a cheque for $3,500; Weekly Entry Period 3: One (1) winner will receive a cheque for $5,000; Weekly Entry Period 4: One (1) winner will receive a cheque for $10,000. All dollar amounts are in Canadian dollars

Each Monday during the Promotion Period, the Sponsor will post a tweet on its official Twitter accounts (English: @McDonaldsCanada and French: @McDoCanada) that includes a question asking eligible entrants to tweet their answer to the Sponsor’s question with their favourite option to: (English) @McDonaldsCanada or (French) @McDoCanada and include #MonopolyAtMcDs and #Contest (collectively the @mention and hashtags are referred to as the “Required Tags”) with their answer during that Weekly Entry Period. Each Weekly Entry Period, there will be a different post with a new question posted by the Sponsor (each a “Promotion Post”). Once posted, the Promotion Post will also be pinned to the Sponsor’s Twitter account during the applicable Weekly Entry Period.

Promo page: https://mcdpromotion.ca/en-ca/MoneyMondays

Rules: https://mcdpromotion.ca/en-ca/RulesMoneyMondays
15 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2009
1578 posts
349 upvotes
Toronto
Started with two free medium fries and a small coffee.. not bad.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
18507 posts
26523 upvotes
ONTARIO
Does anyone know what time they are supposed to post the first question? I've been checking this morning and nothing there yet.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
1692 posts
895 upvotes
Halifax, NS
BobSagget wrote: Does anyone know what time they are supposed to post the first question? I've been checking this morning and nothing there yet.
I'm still not seeing it on twitter. anyone, anything?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
8398 posts
54667 upvotes
seafoodmwg wrote: I'm still not seeing it on twitter. anyone, anything?
Still nothing. I sent a DM to ask about it. Maybe it's delayed because of Thanksgiving
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
8398 posts
54667 upvotes
This weeks tweet is posted. Says it was posted Oct 8th

Aug 4, 2008
860 posts
2990 upvotes
Ontario
This weeks tweet is posted. Says it was posted Oct 8th

so they are blatantly lying as it was Not posted on oct 8th, the same way they try to hide that scammers run all their games
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
4507 posts
6887 upvotes
Ontario
So they posted the question on Thursday, two days after the start of the game? I was looking on Monday morning also and saw nothing.
2020 quest to find Portuguese smoked paprika 💡

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)