None
Nov 24, 2009
433 posts
652 upvotes
hmm i can't find the entry form, it just goes to their home page now
May 15, 2010
235 posts
2851 upvotes
kaboom057 wrote: hmm i can't find the entry form, it just goes to their home page now
I'm having the same problem so I filled out their contact us form to let them know the link is broken.
"If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards.
...Checkmate."

- Zapp Brannigan
May 15, 2010
235 posts
2851 upvotes
I received an answer on my inquiry regarding the link to the contest, and I received this reply:

"Thank you for your communication concerning Dulcolax®. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us about our products.

Unfortunately, the “Get going with Dulcolax®” program has ended, we thank you for your understanding. Check back with the site periodically for updates and other promotions in future!"

So... this contest can be archived and marked as over. @toguy maybe if you change the contest expiry date it will archive itself? I'm not sure on proper procedure otherwise...
"If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards.
...Checkmate."

- Zapp Brannigan
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
21538 posts
156538 upvotes
GTA
Thanks - expired this thread as the contest appears to have been cancelled or has otherwise ended early.