Expired Contests

[Once] 2020/11/30 Buy Bulbs - 2 Economy Flights to Amsterdam Contest - PUR or email NPE

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 11th, 2020 2:15 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
3511 posts
29549 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2020/11/30 Buy Bulbs - 2 Economy Flights to Amsterdam Contest - PUR or email NPE

https://buybulbs.ca/terms-conditions/

Finally a contest to maybe get more excited. Fly to Amsterdam!

One lucky winner will receive two round-trip Economy tickets at no charge from Canada (KLM operated gateways) to Amsterdam. These tickets are for personal use only and must be used simultaneously by two persons, one of them being the winner and a person of their choice.

Providing your email when purchasing any number of Rembrandt Blend Tulip Bulbs constitutes one entry into the Grand Prize Draw.

No Purchase Necessary

Entry to the Grand Prize is also available without purchase. For one (1) ballot entry, send an email to info@tulipfestival.ca with the subject line “Rembrandt Blend Entry” or mail a letter of entry with your email clearly written on a piece of paper to Rembrandt Blend c/o Canadian Tulip Festival, 404-2020 Lanthier Dr. Orleans, ON K4A 3V4. Limit one entry per person.

Good luck!
9 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
18776 posts
5415 upvotes
My bud was supposed to go this summer but Covid ended that. Lost all his hotel stay money. This would cheer him up IF we get a vaccine and can go. Thanks...

Ah, it's only the airfare. That he already has. But no idea when we can go. Have to check the rules and see how long the tickets are valid...
Deal Expert
Dec 2, 2009
47067 posts
732 upvotes
Penticton
Thanks! Good luck!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
3511 posts
29549 upvotes
Toronto, ON
DougO wrote: My bud was supposed to go this summer but Covid ended that. Lost all his hotel stay money. This would cheer him up IF we get a vaccine and can go. Thanks...

Ah, it's only the airfare. That he already has. But no idea when we can go. Have to check the rules and see how long the tickets are valid...
I had a problem down in the states on the road trip back from Miami. Couldn't sleep and was just tripping the whole way too. The person driving held down in a motel as I had my problems, and they got a good 2 week deal which they thought it could last up to, I got out the 8th or so day and she lost 6 days worth of motel stay. Not much to do in the middle of Pennsylvania, but it definitely sucks losing money that way. No road trips this time, and I'd like to travel more within Canada, can't seem to get in no trouble while I'm puffing the piff and trying to live life. Otherwise, every time I light up, I gotta look both ways so to speak and it's not how I like to smoke anymore. Viva la Canada lol!

- than again, I enjoyed the mountains that I saw there. Enjoyed a burger with mushrooms, which I don't normally do upon a departure. It was an eye opener, but than again, I have a condition. Couldn't sleep a drop and just rested at time and was out and about of inns and taverns smoking cigarettes all night. On medication now for it but not doing as much so i'd prob be good without it :P lol. Guess I'm in it to win it cuz I can't afford a trip next year, will still be here, hopefully I'll still share contests and not become a all-for-me person, though at times it's a nice change, gets you going/doing. I guess it's all how you perceive the world and through bad times you wish for good times but something always comes up, hopefully all for the better. Can't reason my 1 or so ballots will be better than sharing a contest, but I like to think the world is strong and over time, I'll win the odd contest but have not let others win and that's a no go cuz I'm coming into the forums here, there and participating so...I guess if you want to, you'll do it. no real reason to waste extra time. May luck be with you more so than me this year. Guess this year is a little different for a reason, but if I had all the means, I'd prob still be doing more here and there and never get bored and end up on rfd. We can all dream lol and possibly trip...maybe both will balance each other?
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2006
14762 posts
257 upvotes
Thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig