[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2207 posts
3905 upvotes
Canada

2020/11/30 Win Your Ski Trip To Banff Contest [ON, QC Only]

Win a trip including:
  • Up to 2 round trip flights with Air Canada from Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa or Quebec City (flight in Economy class, value up to $ 550)
  • Airport transfers from Calgary
  • 5 days of skiing at Ski Banff Lake Louise Sunshine
  • Accommodation in double occupancy at one of Banff Lodging Co. properties for a maximum of
  • 7 nights in a hotel room;
  • 5 nights in a condo (1-bedroom or 1-bedroom with loft categories) including Banff Ptarmigan Inn, Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa, Hidden Ridge Resort Condos, Inns of Banff, The Fox Hotel & Suites, Tunnel Mountain Resort or Moose Hotel & Suites exclusively.

To participate, you must buy your ski package to Banff with Gendronski before November 30th, 2020, date at which the contest will end. Only travelers who booked their accommodation at one of Banff Lodging Co. properties listed are eligible for the draw.

Contest Rules: https://www.voyagesgendron.com/en/ski/c ... banff2021/
7 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4036 posts
23176 upvotes
North York
With purchase only...this definitely defies contesting rules per the Criminal Code of Canada
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
21714 posts
159335 upvotes
GTA
Rosibal wrote: With purchase only...this definitely defies contesting rules per the Criminal Code of Canada
I think this is standard operating procedure for this company - I had e-mailed them on a prior contest they held asking what the NPN method of entering the contest was and I got crickets...
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4036 posts
23176 upvotes
North York
toguy wrote: I think this is standard operating procedure for this company - I had e-mailed them on a prior contest they held asking what the NPN method of entering the contest was and I got crickets...
I just sent the a pm on fb.
Deal Expert
Dec 2, 2009
47067 posts
732 upvotes
Penticton
Thanks! Good luck!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)