• Nov 27th, 2020 9:59 pm
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8978 posts
7294 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
How to you trade/give away?
Since it's the same link this time, wouldn't that person have access to all your winnings?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8978 posts
7294 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Items available to trade for non-BOGO:

Aero BOGO
Aero king size bar BOGO x2
Favourites candy BOGO
Favourites nuts
Froster BOGO
Kitkat BOGO
Kitkat 2-pack BOGO x2
Kitkat chunky max BOGO
Lay's potato chips BOGO
Pepsico soft drink BOGO x2
Mar 12, 2012
471 posts
628 upvotes
Victoria
Back to my regular playing time and won an Aero, yay! Glad the redemption appears to be working in BC Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
Feb 22, 2012
690 posts
2298 upvotes
Canada
So out of curiosity, what's the ratio of free prizes people are getting to BOGO?

I've played every day and I've gotten a total of 3 free items, one "No prize available, sorry" and the rest have all been BOGO.... (a real change over the rock/paper/scissors promo).

Yet, I see some people saying they have like 4 free frosters to trade amongst a host of other free prizes. Am I just unlucky? What's the secret to success?
RFD: Pick any two.

1) In stock
2) Low Price
3) Quality Product
Feb 5, 2014
251 posts
244 upvotes
Styleman wrote: So out of curiosity, what's the ratio of free prizes people are getting to BOGO?

I've played every day and I've gotten a total of 3 free items, one "No prize available, sorry" and the rest have all been BOGO.... (a real change over the rock/paper/scissors promo).

Yet, I see some people saying they have like 4 free frosters to trade amongst a host of other free prizes. Am I just unlucky? What's the secret to success?
Since the contest started, I've won 4 freebies and 10 bogos. Certainly makes you wonder Thinking Face
Apr 24, 2011
395 posts
437 upvotes
Styleman wrote: So out of curiosity, what's the ratio of free prizes people are getting to BOGO?

cmcarthur88 wrote: Since the contest started, I've won 4 freebies and 10 bogos. Certainly makes you wonder Thinking Face

I play 3 numbers. In 14 days, I've won a freebie in 20 out of 42 plays. I usually play after midnight.
May 25, 2015
193 posts
142 upvotes
Calgary, AB

Freebies on 6 of 13 plays here.
Mar 12, 2012
471 posts
628 upvotes
Victoria

I’ve won about 8 freebies, 4 BOGOs and 1 no prize (which was in the middle of the day) playing with one number. Secret for me is playing after midnight PST.
Jul 11, 2020
195 posts
207 upvotes
2 frosters for trade! Interested in any freebie except nuts and Starbucks coupon (50% or free). Will give both for 1 item
May 11, 2011
201 posts
253 upvotes
Toronto
I have some Frosters that's too cold to enjoy now and nuts to share. PM me for one if interested!
Jul 27, 2020
29 posts
33 upvotes
Greater Vancouver Ar…
Balduno wrote: I tried redeeming one within the first few days of the contest, and it wasn’t accepted. I chose the exact same one as on the redemption page.

Sounds like it’s fixed if you’ve been able to redeem.
I think I got the Aero last week. You may get one of each to the counter and let the cashier to scan it until the one works because I cannot recall which one works. Just take the one which works.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
2451 posts
1742 upvotes
Toronto
WMPCOT wrote: I will trade 4 frosters for 1 Lays, Doritos, or KitKat.

Also I have an Aero bar I'd like to trade for one of the same as above.
Still got these for trade.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5757 posts
1780 upvotes
RNadal wrote: I think I got the Aero last week. You may get one of each to the counter and let the cashier to scan it until the one works because I cannot recall which one works. Just take the one which works.
Thanks. I will try this week.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

NoFrillBill