Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Daily]

2020/12/30 Monster Energy "Walmart / Halo Infinite Gaming Text to Enter Sweepstakes"

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2021 8:49 am
Nov 18, 2005
172 posts
167 upvotes

2020/12/30 Monster Energy "Walmart / Halo Infinite Gaming Text to Enter Sweepstakes"

Monster is running a Halo promotion. You can enter to win various XBOX prizes, double XP, etc. As part of the promotion they are giving away free digital copies of Halo 5 for those that register for the contest.

https://www.monsterenergycontests.com/wminfinite/

For entry without purchase text "INFINITE" TO 87878
*Dec 2nd update - you can also text "GAMER" to 87878 (this gives you 2 separate chances each day to win something.*
This is the method that I used to instantly get a free digital code for Halo 5.
EDIT: Enter daily for a CHANCE at getting a free copy of the game.

"While supplies last, participants who open an account at www.Monster-Halo.com will have the opportunity to redeem a free Halo 5: Guardians game download. Limit 1 download per person. Halo 5: Guardians play requires an Xbox console and Xbox Live Gold (membership sold separately)."
Last edited by Sanforized on Dec 6th, 2020 8:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Updated title
Thread Summary
Contest runs till Dec 30, 2020, and you can play once a day. Here's all the prizes:

Grand Prize: There is one (1) “Grand Prize” available to be won. The Grand Prize is one (1) Xbox Series X Console, one (1) Halo Infinite video gameand one (1) Gaming Chair. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is: $1,000.00 CAD.

Secondary Prizes: There are fourteen (14) “Secondary Prizes”available to be won. Each is one (1) gaming chair. The ARV of each Secondary Prize is $600.00 CAD.

Daily Prizes: There are twelve thousand and six hundred (12,600) “Daily Prizes” available to be won (63 days x 200 per day), two hundred (200)to be won each day during the promotion period.There are 10,600 DLC Daily Prizes. The breakdown is below of eight (8) different DLC (downloadable codes) Daily Prizes, these will be chosen randomly throughout the Sweepstakes.

Four (4) different weapon typeswith exclusive designs;
Two (2) different nameplates with exclusive designs; and
Two (2)different weapon emblems with exclusive designs.

The ARV of each DLC Prize is $1.00 CAD.DLC require internet access and Halo Infinite video game (available separately- game release coming soon).You may bank them now and play later.Each winner of a Daily Prize may receive aDLC code, OR they may receivea Halo 5 gamedownload (only 2,000 Halo 5 games available, offer available only while supplies last). The ARV of a Halo 5 game is $20.00.
254 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2016
1660 posts
4010 upvotes
Whatever I try, it say I already have an account (even on another pc / phone / email / ...) so I guess I can't get it -_-
Last edited by Admin on Jul 32th, 2027 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
2656 posts
1738 upvotes
Burnaby
I got a random weapon DLC code while wife's account got nothing

Not sure how to get the game...
Jul 30, 2009
413 posts
759 upvotes
kooltilltheen wrote: I got a random weapon DLC code while wife's account got nothing

Not sure how to get the game...
Heh same, got a DLC code for a gun
"Wow, this thread is like a pen full of donkeys and then I went to that link and it was like going into a stripper room with no strippers." Acid_
Dec 22, 2012
171 posts
39 upvotes
Got a dlc gun as well, are they out of stock already?
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13223 posts
12043 upvotes
Toronto
Got a crappy dlc code for a gun.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
4397 posts
10584 upvotes
Sent the text and got nothing :(,
Tried again after 10 min and it says I can only redeem once per day
Public Mobile customer

$17.95 + 6.95 SAF
100 postal code wide minutes
unlimited texts
0GB data
Dec 22, 2012
171 posts
39 upvotes
Think I figured it out, you have to sign up first and the text to win prize is random or they've patched it to not include the game. It now says mail in for the no purchase necessary option in the rules. Not totally sure but I think if you actually enter a product code or whatever it will let you pick your prize including the option of the game. Anyone know if they even sell cans with this promo in canada?
Jan 23, 2019
211 posts
178 upvotes
Followed the instructions and also just received a weapon DLC... From what they are saying:

"Each winner of a Daily Prize may receive a DLC code, OR they may receivea Halo 5 game download (only 2,000 Halo 5 games available, offer available only while supplies last). "
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2004
1651 posts
447 upvotes
This promo was run once in the past too in the States, and many people (including myself over VPN) ran into the "you already have an account" error. I think it was on reddit.
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2015
1255 posts
2075 upvotes
Vancouver
Not getting anything after 1 full hour
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10889 posts
5430 upvotes
Toronto
I am not a fan of the monster energy drink, but free is free, contest otherwise
Tpzyyy wrote: Just won the halo 5 game!
looks like you're one of the 2000, congrats
Nov 11, 2018
224 posts
368 upvotes
Tpzyyy wrote: Just won the halo 5 game!
Congrats! Stoked to play Halo again.

Hopefully shes as good as Halo Combat Evolved on the PC Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Let's try not to downvote the OP - he's doing us a favour by sharing. It's not fair on them if you are unable to participate for reasons that are out of everyone's control...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)